jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What is more applicable be single or be married?

1. skyrapiz profile image61
    skyrapizposted 4 years ago

this is to give an insight of what is the moral standard of people today

1. AlexRad profile image59
      AlexRadposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I am divorced, and I think that people should be very careful about married, and only a few selected can be entitled with marriage. Many marriages are too external, superfluous, unhappy.
      Better is to be single, and wait for your real love.

2. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 4 years ago in reply to this

And, how does being single or married have anything to do with a moral standard? If you can answer that question then just maybe we can actually have a discussion on this specific topic. Until then, enjoy. wink

2. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 4 years ago

Surely this is entirely up to the individual?  Neither being single or being married confers any moral superiority, it is just a matter of choice and sometimes opportunity

3. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 4 years ago

i'm not quite understanding what you are getting at.  what does "what is more applicable, being single or married" have anything to do with a moral standard?  clarify please.

...maybe i just need another coffee and get my brain moving a little faster this a.m.

4. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

Um, why would their be any moral difference between being single and married?

5. Johnjfernando profile image59
    Johnjfernandoposted 4 years ago

Being single makes life easier in a financial way, I guess. If you get married, as some men and women who are, say, 'you just screwed up in life.' I really don't know why that is. I think the answer can be attained from experiences of both sides from being single to getting married. I honestly think that your happiness counts at the end of the day as that's the biggest goal in everyone's lives. I tried, Cags.smile