What is true love?

1. 0
    Emily Sparksposted 4 years ago

What are some ways a guy shows he really loves you and cares for you?

1. AshtonFirefly profile image82
      AshtonFireflyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

In my opnion, the way a guy shows that he truly loves and cares for you is chiefly through sacrifice. True love is not so much an emotion (although it has that element in it) as it is the conscious effort to esteem someone else's interests over your own. I think a good example of this would be if a guy is willing to give up something he wants to do, or something he likes, to make you happy or make your life easier. This can even include sacrificing or using his time in order to communicate with you. I personally believe that if there exists true love between two people, they will both be giving sacrificially. I'm no expert smile but that's my two cents, or whatever it's worth...

2. ikechiawazie profile image72
    ikechiawazieposted 4 years ago

The question you asked goes two ways. First, a lot of women feel love in different ways. Some feel loved when they have quality time with their guy, others feel loved when they are giving gift, while some physical touch like hugging, holding hands; some women feel loved also when they are given positive affirmation. Which brings me to my second point, that a guy can only show love if he understands his girlfriend's love language.