Being into someone but for all the wrong reasons

1. 59
    goldengirl88posted 4 years ago

This may sound like a stypid question< A friend of mine said about my ex boyfriend that he was too in to his estanged wife, but for all the wrong reasons! I have know idea what she meant and was wondering if anyone can shed some light on the situation.
    What are the right and wrong reasons?
    So is this the same as loving someone, but for all the wrong reasons, etc!
    Check out the topic about abuse, lying and cheating if you would like to gain a better understanding of there relationship dynamic, or naswer it as a genrla question because i have no idea what she meant.

1. EmpressFelicity profile image84
      EmpressFelicityposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Having read your other threads, I can make an educated guess about what your friend meant. She probably meant that he and his estranged wife were both addicted to the drama and violence that forms a part of their relationship, putting both each other and their children at risk of harm. If that isn't a "wrong" reason for being into someone, then I don't know what is!

I'm not exactly a great relationship expert, but at least I've worked that one out LOL.

When it comes to the "right" reasons for being into someone, my opinion is that you need to ask yourself the question: "does this person bring out the best in me? Am I nicer to be around/better informed/more relaxed/less irritable/happier?" If the answer is "yes" then you're on the right track. Provided they're not spoken for already that is.