jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

My girlfriend wants to become a man

1. PenguinPrincess profile image59
    PenguinPrincessposted 5 years ago

Recently I found out that my girlfriend since July 2011 wants to change gender and become a man.
    We've talked about and I am 100% okay with all this. But she thought it would be good for me to talk to people who have gone through the same as me, since this will be a huge change for me as well.
    I just saw that I called him my girlfriend... it's no longer a she and girlfriend. He's my boyfriend.

So, if anyone has something to share... bring it on. Because I am just a helpless teenager who knows nothing.

xo

1. Captain Redbeard profile image59
      Captain Redbeardposted 5 years ago in reply to this

So you are a female? Gay or bi? Is your girlfriend/boyfriend going full transgender? There are a lot of things here, how old are you? How old is your girlfriend/boyfriend?

PenguinPrincessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I'm a little girl who's bi. Yeah, she's gonna become 100% man and will start her hormone-therapy in February. I'm 17, turning 18 in March and he's 18.

I am so gonna mix he and she for a while

2. Stevennix2001 profile image84
      Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well you just said that you were okay with it, and if this is something that your gf now turned bf wants to do...then more power to him, and you as well.  I wish you both luck.

PenguinPrincessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you smile

1. Captain Redbeard profile image59
          Captain Redbeardposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would have to agree, you two are adults. If you two are ok with it then it doesn't matter who else say s what

working