jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

love exists in all races, nationalities, statuses, and religions,

1. Samantha Manyika profile image62
    Samantha Manyikaposted 5 years ago

love exists in all races, cultures, religions and statuses, its how its displayed, is the love in this differences genuine, cause I Believe love should be kind, honest, sincere, genuine, and love should be well expresed cause if you don't tell those you love while they are here you will live with regrets so be grateful to those that are close to you and always do your best to live the sun to shine through your smile and by expression of your love to them.

1. krissyp386 profile image60
      krissyp386posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I completely agree, ESPECIALLY in today's world almost all of my friends have some kind of long distance and/or bi-national relationship (including myself). Globalization is growing everyday, and youth are learning that there is MORE OUT THERE. Not just that, but different isn't wrong. In my own experiences, culture and language differences in relationships have been difficult but also amazing. It's a special thing when you can combine your two worlds and accept each other for all the differences (even when they seem strange or crazy).

2. couturepopcafe profile image60
      couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

So love is love.  The face of love may change (father, mother, best friend, boy/girlfriend, mentor, creator) but the essence of love never changes.

Some psychologists believe that love is a secondary emotion or combination of emotions.  I don't believe it is an emotion at all.  It is probably the only thing/feeling we cannot effectively put into words in order to describe it.

It is the highest level we can strive for, it is something we are born with, may lose and remember, relearn, give away and receive without losing anything.  It is not sacrifice or devotion.  It just is what it is.

2. profile image0
    V Qisyaposted 5 years ago

Totally agree with you girls!
    big_smile

3. AshtonFirefly profile image83
    AshtonFireflyposted 5 years ago

What is love?

1. couturepopcafe profile image60
      couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

So you know there is no answer to this question, grasshopper.  Since it is unique unto itself, there is nothing to compare it to and no words to describe it.

1. AshtonFirefly profile image83
        AshtonFireflyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol grasshopper?

working