1. schoolgirlforreal profile image75
    schoolgirlforrealposted 4 years ago

How do you handle being obsessed with someone you are attracted to but who likes you as just a friend? 

I fell for this guy because his blue eyes just looked so deeply into me ,my soul, but he's that way with everyone.

He's sort of everything I want in a guy; someone who respects me, is kind, caring, good friend, (and not to mention very attractive). lol

Anyways, I'm starting to think this is a waste of my time, to keep hoping or trying, because it hurts and it's pointless.

I'm actually just happy to be his friend, because I like talking to him so much. So I'm willing to accept that.

Thing is thou, I still get weak around him.

1. AshtonFirefly profile image83
      AshtonFireflyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If he's not really into you, I'd say try to forget hmm I know that's hard, but I think it will hurt you more to keep holding onto, what you call, a possible obsession....
      It's not wrong to feel the way you feel. but please don't hold onto emotions which will only end up turning on you and making you feel worse later....be his friend. Enjoy his company smile but be careful with your heart.

2. Gawrites2U profile image61
    Gawrites2Uposted 4 years ago

Truely if your happy being his friend get on with your life and just be friends if not let him know because he'll be happy being your friend forever. Tell him now you don't want to be a girlfriend don't take a breath or alow him to say something. You tell him you want to be his lady,his lover,his companion and someday even his spouse. He's either what you want or he isn't that's all there is to it.
    Now are you willing to wait and not give  up on this man to warm up to idea that he has a great women that idealizes him and will make him happy and will be his best friend and his soul mate.