jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

How do you know if the guy your with really loves you?

1. carolinemd21 profile image75
    carolinemd21posted 5 years ago

And that's it's not just lust and infatuation.

2. calpol25 profile image78
    calpol25posted 5 years ago

Its a difficult one that because some people can be really good at hiding how they really feel.

I suppose if its lust they wont really be interested in you or how your day went or even spending time with you it will be you know what they will have on their mind.

3. carolinemd21 profile image75
    carolinemd21posted 5 years ago

Ok I'll take that. lol

4. SubRon7 profile image60
    SubRon7posted 5 years ago

If a girl just goes from guy to guy, why would she even want to know if a particular guy really loves her...or will that guy be the one she decides to love back...until she moves on to the next guy...after changing her hair color. Sorry, I know this isn't what you were looking for, and this so-called answer sure looks like a question, and from a male viewpoint.

5. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

Unfortunately, only time can tell. Yes, some people can hide their nature very well, and some of us are pretty naive to trust the nice words spoken.
    Proof is in the pudding, not in words. It's what you do, not what you say.

1. calpol25 profile image78
      calpol25posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thats really true HG I suppose we all have been naive at some point x smile

2. efeyas profile image92
      efeyasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree Home Girl. Actions speak louder than words. A guy can promise you the stars but until he brings them to you it is only talk.

6. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago

it depends on the man, but action always speaks louder.

working