jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Most important piece of knowledge

1. garrettdixon profile image62
    garrettdixonposted 5 years ago

if you knew the guy would completely understand, What is the one thing you would tell them about women, you wish they knew.

1. Leann Zarah profile image83
      Leann Zarahposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Always consider a woman's hormonal situation whenever she gets irritated easily or when she falls prey to depression. Love a woman the way you love yourself and/or want to be loved.

1. garrettdixon profile image62
        garrettdixonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

So in a nutshell, basically Always be thoughtful and think about how they would feel?

1. Leann Zarah profile image83
          Leann Zarahposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes. It goes both ways actually. How would you also feel if you were in their situation? There will always be differences between men and women, but there will always be similarities as well. Bottomline, treat others the way you want to be treated. If you want a woman to respect and understand you, then respect and understand her too.

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

2. yolanda yvette profile image60
      yolanda yvetteposted 5 years ago in reply to this

She needs to know you're really listening when she's talking to you...even if what she's saying isn't very significant.

2. Brett Winn profile image88
    Brett Winnposted 5 years ago

They are not all the same.

3. Greek One profile image79
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

it's best not to give them your real telephone number after congress

1. profile image70
      logic,commonsenseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congress already has their phone numbers! smile

4. BizGenGirl profile image85
    BizGenGirlposted 5 years ago

one thing.... you know, thats the worst way to put a question to a woman! I wish ya knew that! (joking) =P

On a more serious note, I suppose the one thing I wish men understood about women, is that we thrive from connection and significance. Because we thrive when these needs are met, we become almost constant attention seekers. As Tony Robbin's says "When does she need attention? ALL THE F*CKING TIME!" (excuse his french). And truthfully, it's not ALL the time, but it's a constant need, and so I wish that men thought in that way, and with a positive view point. Especially since you only have two choices with your woman:

Give her the positive attention she seeks and desires from you,

or.....

Be consumed by her constant negative, confusing, dramatic attention.

working