jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What one quality do you seek most in a mate?

1. McQueen3486 profile image60
    McQueen3486posted 4 years ago

I feel like it's a question that has many answers, but nobody really knows the core of what they want. I mean that one thing that separates Type A..from Types B and C.

For me, it's always been a guy that makes me laugh. I can overlook physical flaws, especially if the guy can have me reeling from laughter. There is nothing more attractive than falling for someone's smile.

What quality do you seek the most?

1. LoveLikeASunset profile image60
      LoveLikeASunsetposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Acceptance. I think the fact that you can open up and be yourself with someone leads to all other positive traits.

2. McQueen3486 profile image60

Lol, thats too easy of an answer. Acceptance isn't really something that you would notice from someone right away. There has to be something that gets you hooked, before the acceptance comes.

3. brielise profile image60
    brieliseposted 4 years ago

I would have to agree that a sense of humor is very important. At the end of a bad day I just want to come home to the one person who can make me laugh. My boyfriend and I have a similar sense of humor so I can always count on him to bring a smile to my face!

4. McQueen3486 profile image60

I just don't know what it is, but a man that can laugh at himself has always been attractive. Maybe it's the thought of just really putting yourself out there.