Romance between couples....

1. McQueen3486 profile image61
    McQueen3486posted 4 years ago

Is it normal for couples to stop making love, or make love less as time progresses...or do you think that is an automatic, sure fire sign that the relationship is headed for trouble? Do you think people just get stuck in a routine, or do you think it is because they are already looking for "greener grass"?

1. kayyluh profile image82
      kayyluhposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I would have to say it would depend on the relationship in general. If you aren't getting along and fighting then their is something going on that is making it to were you aren't making love. Me and my fiance' are just busy sometimes and don't always have time for that but we still love each other just as much. Also you do need to change things up sometimes just to add a little bit of heat, but if you aren't getting any that doesn't mean your headed for trouble. Talk to your partner and see how they feel and their emotions, they could just be going through a rough time.

2. pharuk temmy t profile image62
    pharuk temmy tposted 4 years ago

Romance is very important between couples because at times it settles dispute between couples.if nothing is stopping or wrong with couples I don't see any reason why they would want to barricade romance... If couple barricades romance for no reason then something is about to happen to the relationship.