jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Meddlesome and with no Grandchildren.

1. Dee42 profile image78
    Dee42posted 4 years ago via iphone

I see co-workers that are grandmothers holding beautiful babies and here I am with 3 grown sons and they are not even dating, well seriously anyway. And I joke around that if it comes down to it, I will PIMP them out. They laugh at me, but I'm 51 and no grand babies, is it too much too ask to at least meet someone?
         And I will be working with a young girl, and I catch myself asking if she is married and how old she is.   
          You know who they call to go out? Each other! They go to races and stuff..,please! They need to find a good girl and settle down.  They have good jobs...,see, I'm doing it again.  I'm a Mom-Pimp. smile

2. Pearldiver profile image84
    Pearldiverposted 4 years ago

You Know..... It's Still Not Too Late to tell them about the Birds and the Bees.. you could have saved yourself a lot of grief if you had done that around the time your pic was taken! smile

3. leahlefler profile image97
    leahleflerposted 4 years ago

This year's birthday presents: mail order brides.

1. Shanna11 profile image91
      Shanna11posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Haha! I legitimately just laughed out loud...

In all seriousness though, before I moved to college our neighbor was a bachelor in his thirties from India. Rather out of the blue (according to him anyway) his parents sent him a young woman just a year older than me for him to marry. He was rather displeased, and I don't know all the details, but they DO have a little baby girl now..... wink

4. Dee42 profile image78
    Dee42posted 4 years ago via iphone

All of y'all are so right.