jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

When is my boyfriend going to propose?

1. profile image60
    Natasa1988posted 5 years ago

Me and my boyfriend have been together almost 7 years now and been living together 6 years. I was looking through a jewelry catalog yesterday and he said "This ring is nice, do you like it?". He gave me a promise ring 2 years ago but he hasn't proposed yet. Is he going to?

1. BlessedBella profile image61
      BlessedBellaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Give Him time, He'll pop out the question when you least expect it.

2. couturepopcafe profile image60
      couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you already live together in unwedded bliss, why worry about it? If you really have to get married to be happy, ask him to marry you. If you can't do this, you're not secure in the relationship. If you're not secure in the relationship, move out.

If you're not living together, stop seeing him so much. Allow him to miss you.

2. 2uesday profile image86
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

I do n't know you could ask him. Or you could start looking at holiday brochures without including him in the decision.

1. couturepopcafe profile image60
      couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I like this idea.

3. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 5 years ago

I suppose you could propose, but after 7 years of doing things his way, well . . . I'm just sayin' you have been a lot more patient that I could ever be!

4. kkuma01 profile image59
    kkuma01posted 5 years ago

It doesn't take 7 years to figure out if he wants to marry you. Find out what the real hold up is.

5. BlessedBella profile image61
    BlessedBellaposted 5 years ago

I've been in love with my man for over 8 years, he gave me a promise ring 5 years ago. But I don't wanna rush anything. We need to settle down first.

working