jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

If the wrong one loves you right, would you accept or decline?

1. pharuk temmy t profile image61
    pharuk temmy tposted 4 years ago

What would you do?If the wrong one loves you right, would you accept or decline?

1. rojeskerala profile image60
      rojeskeralaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I will not show any positive or negative face expression when the wrong one proposed me and definitely in  neutral side.

2. angela martinez67 profile image80
      angela martinez67posted 4 years ago in reply to this

huhh...that's pretty tough. but it all depends about what it means to be called as "wrong" one. like for example, an ex-convict, or previously alcoholic or a drug addict, people with bad past that are regarded as a curse to the community. if it happens that someone like 'em will rightfully love me, i will wholeheartedly accept without looking at his past.^^

3. Jynzly profile image69
      Jynzlyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

would rather see if I also love the wrong one; we make mistakes and we decide according to the "order of the day" or the given choices in a given time and space. If I made the mistake of allowing the wrong one to love me but I don't really love him then I will tell him and explain to him that happiness is basic in the relationship...in short, I will explain my point for leaving him...but if he is the wrong one but I love him anyway then I will adjust to him and "educate" him so that we can be happy together. "Love covers all".

2. Shaddie profile image93
    Shaddieposted 4 years ago

Sometimes I feel as if I am in this kind of relationship. With someone who is "wrong" for me, yet they know how to handle me and can love me through all my neurosis. I don't know if it will last forever, but at the moment, the wrong one seems to be doing it right.

3. Rusti Mccollum profile image41
    Rusti Mccollumposted 4 years ago

Everyone does stuff we aren't proud of, but we can grow and change. If what makes him the "wrong" one is something thats stopped, been treated, or any other kind of progress, don't throw away good love if u love them too.