jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (19 posts)

Not every Ex that comes back loves you,some just test your stupidity !

1. alisha4u profile image54
    alisha4uposted 5 years ago

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6248490.jpg
    What would you do, if an ex comes back and tells you that they still love you..
    Would you accept their love? How will you be sure that they won't go away again ??

And no matter what, some just come back to see how silly you were or are.....Kindly come up with your views and opinions on this.

1. suzzycue profile image85
      suzzycueposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I did go back one time to someone but it was never the same,  too much water under the bridge and we never had the same respect for each other.

alisha4uposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's true...Relationship once broken, can never be the same again. Happened with me a while back, when I was in college.

Me and my Guy broke up and decided to stay friends..But, it was really hard to be friends with him..eventually, we called it a day!
        He tried his tweaks of coming back, but this time it was me with BIG NO !!
        I am sure he would have made a big fool out of me...

2. qeyler profile image80
      qeylerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I actually wrote a hub about a real case; imagine; the guy wants to divorce his wife to marry his gal.  The wife launches a lawsuit over the ownership of the house.  The court decides a 50/50 split.  The gal dumps the husband. The husband begs back the wife.  Stupid goes back to the husband.

So, What would you have done in such a situation?

2. pharuk temmy t profile image61
    pharuk temmy tposted 5 years ago

In most cases it doesn't look the same again, especially when the duration of time at which you separated is long.The person who is always at the receiving end is the one who made the move for reconciliation. Another is,one might just be thinking about the fantasy when they were still in a relationship and want it back because he or she has not gotten it ever since they separated.

1. qeyler profile image80

There's another facet; when the other woman takes the man, it makes the wife feel second rate.  Getting back the man proves she's better than the other woman; so the sense of 'winning' is there.

2. alisha4u profile image54

They say Love is Blind ! Pharuk is very much right saying that the one who is at the recieving end makes the move.. Sometimes, people come back to take revenge (if you had dumped them)..
      Just to give you the taste of your own medicine....

3. pisean282311 profile image54
    pisean282311posted 5 years ago

my ex simply vanished...i would like her to come back and atleast explain...

That explanation would do nothing but bring back the smell of the dead. It's better to get over her and look for someone else..
      If she had to come back, she would have ( and m quite sure you would have taken her back)

1. pisean282311 profile image54
        pisean282311posted 5 years ago in reply to this

i have already moved on....i have my gf and am happy with her...u just asked a question and i gave what came to my mind...

Good to know that...Pisean !

4. prettynutjob30 profile image83
    prettynutjob30posted 5 years ago

I have been in this situation before,God am I ever glad those dating days are over.I have found that most often than not especially if the ex left you for someone else,they are just hanging onto you till they find the next person to cheat on you with your kind of like their dating scapegoat.

Yes, and when you stop connection with your ex, they try to sneak-in to your life again... And those naive are the ones who suffer..

1. qeyler profile image80

You are so right.  A lot of guys will use their ex when the next relationship breaks down as a holding area.  Soon as a new gal passes, he's gone again.

Absolutely qeyler !

5. fosginger profile image58
    fosgingerposted 5 years ago

When I was a teenager yeah, i was stupid, had one of those love hate relationships. But now that im old an senial, nah i think i'll stick with what i got and if he leaves, well I'm not gettin in my hoveround to chase him back here

6. tohimilook profile image61
    tohimilookposted 5 years ago

I have a friend who divorced her husband after he was involved for years with her close friend.  She decided to remarry after much pleading from him, eventually he started seeing the said woman again.   He hurt her so much.  To me it is best to let go and move on with your life.

7. Hypersapien profile image43
    Hypersapienposted 5 years ago

I'm on pretty good terms with almost all of my exes.  Basically, I tended to slot the opposite sex - they'd be "friends," "date-able", etc. - and once you went into the "friend" box (which most exes did) there wasn't any getting out.

working