jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Who pay the marriage?

1. sanwij78 profile image60
    sanwij78posted 4 years ago

Marriage is a dream for every couples, it's must be that way... But sometimes, there is a question : who will be responsible on cost for a wedding day?  Many answers are THE GROOM. What about if the cost is responsibility of bride and groom????

2. CMHypno profile image88
    CMHypnoposted 4 years ago

Isn't it something that every couple has to work out between them? One size does not fit all as they say.

sanwij78posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm agreed with you.... smile

3. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago

It used to be that the bride's parents were expected to pay for the wedding. These days it should be both bride and groom equally.

sanwij78posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, it became a good thinking for these days...

4. dipsmi profile image35
    dipsmiposted 4 years ago

My dad paid for our marriage and my father in law paid for the reception. In our culture, marriage (with rituals ) is performed in the bride's home and the reception is done at groom's house.

5. iefox5 profile image60
    iefox5posted 4 years ago

In China, groom should cover all the wedding cost.

6. sanwij78 profile image60

I have cousins in China, Hongkong. And it's true that groom should cover all the wedding cost. Not only that, groom should has a good job and having home first before get married....

7. sanwij78 profile image60

I have cousins in China, Hongkong. And it's true that groom should cover all the wedding cost. Not only that, groom should has a good job and having home first before get married....

working