jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How to Please my Bf?

1. 61
    AnnCilamaposted 4 years ago

Okay so I'm expecting a lot of sexual responses to this but I don't mean it in this way. I know that generally speaking, the idea of being a good girlfriend is to give him space, be nice to his friends e.t.c but are there any smaller things that I could do. Like how girls love spontaneous kisses from a guy or when they hug from behind. Just little things like that? The things that give you butterflies :')
    Thank you

2. Mesha Minnerman profile image60
    Mesha Minnermanposted 4 years ago

Honestly I think anything that your boyfriend do for you if you do for him he will be happy..  Surprise him do something romantic or ask him what he would like instead of being unsure

3. naeemebrahimjee profile image83
    naeemebrahimjeeposted 4 years ago

Bring him food, something homemade...Make him a sandwich? Buy him a beer?

Next time you guys go out, why don't you pay? Even if it's something tiny. This will really make him smile. [If you always split the bill / you pay often forget about this!]

Give him space, and trust him.

4. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 4 years ago

just be you..................................................................................................

5. janesix profile image73
    janesixposted 4 years ago

6. heatherleex profile image60
    heatherleexposted 4 years ago

It depends on the individual.  Everyone likes different things, so you must figure out what it is he likes.  Mostly, be thoughtful and considerate.  You can write him sweet notes, make him his favorite food, buy him something you saw him interested in, give him a massage, etc.  It's really not much different than the treatment you would enjoy.

Also, as you mentioned, give him space.  Encourage him to do things, and show your support!

That's all I can really say because I don't know much about him.

7. jacharless profile image81
    jacharlessposted 4 years ago

As a man, first and foremost: We love positive things. Not ego stroking, but positive things.  Number one thing men do not like is constant negativity followed by a focus on the material.
    Men are nature motivated.
    Not "Ugh, cook dinner!" nature. But nature in general. We love gardens, flowers, growing things, trees, water, the smell of a camp fire, freedom to fly and laugh -anything we can be inspired by. We ARE very playful individuals.

Men will replace their unsatisfied, natural desire with the fantasy stuff to compensate. The TV, remote, fantasy girl -is just that, fantasy. Just like the 'bj' idea. It's a fallacy.

And, yes, like it or not, sex -sensual especially- is very high on the list. Anything we can naturally connect to -with our hands. This is one reason men love intimacy, because we can hold, in our arms or hands, your natural beauty, the warmth, softness, comfort/closeness. Absorbing and remembering the scent, the very air around you. Just like we love getting our hands dirty, feeling the soil and flexing our strength -it's who we are.

Men are much more complex then women, yet require much less to be satisfied, happy. Just one mans opinion.