jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What is the secret of happiness in this world ?

1. omar ismail profile image60
    omar ismailposted 4 years ago

I tried some of the ways that make me happy and relieved psychological
    What is your preferred method, which always make you happy?

1. omar ismail profile image60
      omar ismailposted 4 years ago in reply to this

the forgive better way to happiness >

How to forgive? Our goal: to forgive (actually or metaphorically) the person or persons who committed the sin in our right, and move forward in order to establish a new relationship free from hatred, malice and bad faith.
      We do not mean here forgiveness based on the weakness and helplessness, and that you feel compelled to forgive because he does not trick you into other
      The kind of forgiveness that we are looking for may arise from a sense of compassion that arises spontaneously and honest and can not be the growth of this feeling of coercion.
      Some attempts at forgiveness may lead to false laminate surface may deceive everyone but seldom con of the granting and often appears you do not still bear suffering in different positions

2. Globetrekkermel profile image72
    Globetrekkermelposted 4 years ago

Be content of what you have.the more you chase material things, the more they elude you.

1. AnnaCia profile image88
      AnnaCiaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Happiness is a state of mind.  Is a virtue we take care of or we avoid.  Nowhere else outside yourself will lead to to happiness.  Being happy is how we see the world around us and not depend on others to give us that emotion.

3. austinhealy profile image84
    austinhealyposted 3 years ago

The first secret of happiness is being able to determine honestly what actually makes you happy. As we are human and therefore flawed, this might be a trial and error process. Once you've established that, you work towards that goal. Some things are more difficult to obtain or achieve that others. There is no permanent state of happiness. Like everybody else, mostly happy people have good and bad days. What has to be considered is the big picture of one's life. There is also a notion of willingness involved. Some people want to be happy, some others don't or rely on others to reach happiness. As a rule of thumb, I have observed that the simpler my life, the happier I am. But I can speak only for myself...