jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Give me some quick tips to set at home 4 my girl & I alone at night.

1. Indazone profile image60
    Indazoneposted 4 years ago via iphone

It's Friday. You want to set a night to surprise you significant other. What would you do? Set? Get?.

2. realtalk247 profile image70
    realtalk247posted 4 years ago

Romance at home. 
    When she gets home/over to your place take the time to have a glass of wine or her favorite cocktail. The two of you can talk for a little while and share how your day went.  You can run a nice hot/warm bath full of bubbles and the two of you can enjoy a bath together. Light candles around the bathroom so you create a nice mood when you turn the lights out.  If you have a cd you can put in the background, play the music on low so it does not drown out the sound of your voices. (If you don't have a bath big enough for two then take time to shower together.  You two can even snuggle up on the floor of the shower talking while holding each other and letting the water fall on your feet)  This will allow both of you to unwind while dinner is cooking in the oven (roast/steak/potato or whatever dish you want).  By the time you two finish bathing dinner should be ready.  Enjoy dinner together - no distractions with television.  After dinner, put on a nice movie (thriller or romantic relationship movie) something that will allow the two of you to continue to relate to one another.  Enjoy the movie in the dark.  Later that night you can put down a towel and give each other massages using massage lotion.
    Hope this helps

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

3. Indazone profile image60
    Indazoneposted 4 years ago via iphone

Well, I like the idea because I end up doing something similar. I am just reading your suggestions and imagining how close your idea was to mine. I fixed the place and had candles around the place, not too much. For food, I had her favorite ( Sushi ) and dessert.  I had a some music playing ( such as Bryan Adams, Beyonce, and others ). When she came, light were off, it was nothing but candle lighting the place. I was in the balcony waiting for her to come to me cause I had a glass of wine for her. I had a bath prepared for her and clothes. We talk, ate, drink, laugh a lot while watching a funny movie. At the end of the night, we were tired and naked while she was resting her head on my chest.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
      prettydarkhorseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

that's a nice romantic evening, I wonder what happened, big_smile big_smile big_smile

1. Indazone profile image60
        Indazoneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

We continued vibeing and relaxing until things got steamy, hot and heavy, lol.