jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Where Can I Find Older Virgins To Talk To For TV Programme In UK?

1. 61
    ZigZagTVposted 4 years ago

8% of men and 6% of women in England have never had sex (Source: NHS Health & Social Care Information Centre, Nov 2010)

I'm researching a new programme for a terrestrial broadcaster and Im looking into helping individuals overcome shyness and awkwardness towards the opposite sex. Perhaps these individuals feel that sex has passed them by?

Im looking for people interested in having intimacy coaching to help get past their sexual anxieties.

Has your love-shyness significantly impacted on your life?
    Are you thinking about swapping involuntary celibacy for the joy of sex?

For more information about the programme, message Zig Zag Productions, an independent TV company, here or call 020 7017 8755

Your message will be received by a member of Zig Zag’s production team and they will contact you directly.

All responses will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your personal data will be processed in accordance with Zig Zag’s privacy policy.

1. WD Curry 111 profile image60
      WD Curry 111posted 4 years ago

Hello? It isn't about "shyness" at this point.

1. Cardisa profile image91
        Cardisaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

What is it about Curry Goat....er...sorry WD Curry?

2. Pearldiver profile image85
      Pearldiverposted 4 years ago

Where Can I Find Older Virgins To Talk To For TV Programme In UK?

Wow.. We have a local Celibacy Club called, 'Saving My Lasso For You!'

Although our members tend to be unemployed and quite limp... I'm sure this idea will excite them enough to stand up to any activity you might have in mind, or behind your overcoat and shadowy avatar!  smile

You are welcome to join us and vigorously 'discuss' your offer with any members who can endure your presentation. We meet and mingle on Friday theme evenings at the Middlesex Dance of the Desperates, but please... the theme is important and all attendees must dress up as their wildest desire! And please.... No jokes about our county and our shyness! sad

But...... Are you sure that you're not Spamming this site, or just <TOS violating passage snipped> sad

3. chinedu eke profile image61
      chinedu ekeposted 4 years ago

virgins? i highly doubt that word still exist.even in the nunnery,u cant find any there.probably get to virginia

4. Cardisa profile image91
      Cardisaposted 4 years ago

These responses are just fun to read. lol

Can't wait to see what Paradigmsearch, Greek One and Randy Godwin has to say about this. lol

5. Randy Godwin profile image94
      Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago

Check out the local nunneries!  smile