jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Would You Consider

1. tohimilook profile image62
    tohimilookposted 4 years ago

having conjugal rights with your spouse if they were in prison.  Some time ago I saw a video where in a country in South America (I think it was Brazil) where prisoners are allowed to have conjugal rights with their spouses. One woman who came to "visit" her spouse was all excited, she went into the cell with her husband, but not very long after that the prison guards were knocking on the door. How would you deal with this interruption if you were on your way to  c......ing. Lol. Would you be willing to take the risk of allowing the guard to see you.  This is a very difficult thing for these people, but having a few moments with their loved ones is better than nothing at all.

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Being sincerely honest, I would not be with someone if they were in prison; but that is my own choice. As for the visits I would refrain because I believe the visit should be intimate and having someone not at the door would be rude and inconsiderate. How would the guards feel if someone knocked on their own bedroom door? Mmmmm... But then again maybe it does happen or they are not getting any at all, who knows. But abstinence they say can make the heart grow fonder. smile

1. tohimilook profile image62
        tohimilookposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I could not get involved myself.   Intimacy to my mind means privacy. But to each his own.

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 4 years ago

...i figure they are pretty darn lucky to have that kind of freedom...they are in jail for a reason.....................................................right or wrong handling of the judicial system...they are there