jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

All the GLBTs shouls go and marry in Church of Satan

1. Felixedet2000 profile image61
    Felixedet2000posted 4 years ago

This is my candid suggestion and advice, one that is most suitable to avoid any controversy. Jesus made it clear that he will build his church and the gate of Hell shall not prevail. But it's like Hell Gate is about entering into the holiest place within the body of Christ; the spirit of God will not allow this to come to pass.

The Church of Satan is a better option for same sex couple to go get married. May this is one of the underlining reason for the establishment of such churches with a strange and scaring name.
    Anything goes there, and i see no reason why they waste their time with the conventional churches. It's only a suggestion anyway, but i think it makes a whole lot of sense when you examine this issue critically with an eagle eye.

1. calpol25 profile image79
      calpol25posted 4 years ago in reply to this

So let me get this right all gays should marry in the church of satan? are you saying that all gays are demonic?

2. MelissaBarrett profile image61
      MelissaBarrettposted 4 years ago in reply to this

James 1:26

If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

1. calpol25 profile image79
        calpol25posted 4 years ago in reply to this

+1 smile

3. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 4 years ago in reply to this

To avoid controversy, maybe you should have done what would be best and kept your mouth shut? roll

2. calpol25 profile image79
    calpol25posted 4 years ago

Felixedet2000 wrote this on his profile at the very end - The word of God is true; one day evil will be exposed for all to see and understand.

Well done Felixedet2000 as your forum post has just exposed you today!
    So you were right evil shall be exposed for all to see and understand all though you have exposed yourself I cant understand you!

working