1. Laurinzo Scott profile image68
    Laurinzo Scottposted 4 years ago

What is your definition of romance? And what is the most romantic moment you've experienced?

2. Amethystraven profile image82
    Amethystravenposted 4 years ago

Romance is many things. When a person gives a gift just because. Showing actions as well as words to let a person know you appreciate them is romantic. Massage, cooking a special meal, taking a walk together are all romantic things. Smells can be romantic. A garden can even be romantic depending on the setting and the plants used. The most romantic moment for me was when my boyfriend surprised me with a nice drive and camping trip to the outskirts of Calico, Ca. It was just the two of us camping. When we arrived at our destination we were greeted by three owls who lived where we camped at. It was a beautiful trip filled with hiking and harmonica playing by the fire.

3. Laurinzo Scott profile image68
    Laurinzo Scottposted 4 years ago

Thank you Amethystraven. I agree with your words.   Yes actions do speak loud volumes!!!! I remember having a woman read to me, and I was like wow. It was so different , I didn't think something so simple could move me like it did, but I was like Wow! She blew me awya with that one.