How to Tell if He or She is Your Soul Mate
Romantic connections rarely offer 100% bliss, and they never fail to force whatever isn’t love to the surface, souring love life expectations.
It’s common to overlook the spiritual purpose (opportunities for growth, etc.) of love life connections, and the soul mate concept is vastly misunderstood.
Virtually everyone wants to be loved and be in love. Early on in your romantic union you may question whether or not he or she is your soul mate. Then, as things spiral out of control, you may wonder what the heck you were thinking in the first place getting together with this person.
Don’t be too hard on yourself, as it happens to everyone, principally due to false notions of what love relationships are supposed to be like, formulated in the mind from very early on. Although fairy-tales and romantic movies are a fun escape, embracing them as reality and using them as the basis for love life expectations is a universal mistake. Sure, some romantic fantasy is healthy, but too much can ruin a good thing.
Our findings indicate that you have many different types of soul mates, including these: those mainly for practical purposes (e.g., having a child together); challenging connections, which serve to accelerate your growth; and very rewarding romantic connections, which are much more rare.
Sometimes personal fate is pleasing, such as with a blissful soul mate connection, and sometimes it’s not. Here’s how to realize if you’ve met one of your more rewarding soul mates, and if you’re ready for such a relationship:
1. You’re both at a point where you are at least reasonably self-aware. You see the world as it is, instead of as you are, which would happen if you lacked self-understanding. You avoid playing the victim and the blame game, and you take full responsibility for your life. You respect your partner for who they are, and understand that expecting someone to be your everything is childish and unfair.
2. Before you met your fantastic match, you were not desperate to find a partner. In fact, you’re both very comfortable with your time alone. You know very well that nobody can save you but yourself. You are very fair about what you expect in a partner and what you, in turn, have to offer.
3. You both readily acknowledge that there are appropriate times in life for everything under the sun (as symbolized by comprehensive astrology and numerology). You can’t plant your garden in the dead of winter, just as you won’t meet a wonderfully rewarding romantic match at the darkest hour of your life’s romantic timing. Thankfully, for both of you, your timing is right for rewarding love connections.
4. You both feel blessed about how amazing the compatibility is between you. You acknowledge that the more you have to work to make a love connection tolerable, the more flawed the compatibility. Simply put, two people with excellent compatibility don’t have to work hard at it. You both realize that compatibility is only partly based on what you make of it, and much more so on what two people innately have between themselves. Please see more information about this phenomenon here: http://tinyurl.com/6hcqcto
5. You’re both finally at a point where you understand that true love can’t be anything but unconditional love. The more someone gets entangled in romantic expectations, the more likely they misunderstand the true meaning of an authentic and rewarding soul mate connection: love without demands and attachments.
Once you unite with a rewarding soul mate, you probably won’t be burdened with indecisiveness whether or not he or she is right for you. In the meantime, before you meet that special someone, enjoy your freedom and do what you can to make yourself available.
Still looking for a solid soul mate? Check out the 77 Biggest On-line Dating Mistakes to save time and avoid hassles: http://moregooddates.com/
Copyright © Scott Petullo, Stephen Petullo
More by this Author
Numbers symbolize qualities, as well as quantities. It’s optimum to have a balanced expression of any given root number 1 through 9, but the under-balanced and over-balanced forms are just as common, especially as...
Master numbers include double digit numbers 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, and 99. They are called Master Numbers because there is inherent masterful, or extraordinary promise symbolized by them. This energy is far...