Find True Love
Find true love
True love never lies! Love is kind, and patient. True love does not boast, it is not proud; it always endures anything that comes its way. Some say love is wicked, but they are “wrong”. Love is only wicked to those who hang around with the wrong person as a partner. A partner who claims to love you only by words of mouth and not through their actions or heart. A partner that loves you for only sex, your money, and your beautiful looks will definitely leave you when he/she is done with you. Here are tips to let you know what love is:-
· A partner in love will never be ashamed of you. They will always want to take you anywhere and everywhere they go. They will always want to introduce you as the love of their life to everyone they know.
· Secondly, whenever they makes any statement/comment, they will always use terms such as; us, we etc but not “me” or “I”.
A true love will think more about the both of you and not him/her alone .for example, he says to her, can we go to the party together? Can we go to church together? A true love will always want to be with you or do things with you. They will love and cherish every moment they spend with you. True love is never selfish!
· True love goes beyond material things. For example, is he rich? Is she cute? Is he good in bed? Wrong thinking! True love goes beyond all that. The truth is, love can be shown as expressed in many ways. You don’t have to be one-sided with your definition of love, for instance when your partner all of a sudden loses his job and then things go bad, as a true girlfriend with a job, you should be able to help him find his feet, not dump him when he is at his lowest point like most girlfriends do. The Little things you do for love go along way. Prove your love by actually showing it. Find love by giving love! However, if you are in love with your partner for the money, then forget it because you are wasting your precious time.
· True love is a supernatural feeling, it comes from the inside, and it cannot hide its true colors. I hear so many people say love is blind but I can tell you that love is not blind, it sees even more than what we can imagine. Love is a strong feeling and if you cannot love someone, you cannot be truly loved.
For people who want to know how to fall in love and not in lust?
· First, you must have the heart to love someone other than yourself.
· You must learn to be humble, confident and also learn to look at a person beyond their physical endowments
· You must learn how to be committed, and I mean it! We all need a faithful and committed partner in our lives.
· Always be satisfied with what you have, be happy with your partner no matter how they look. Tall or short, ugly or beautiful, fat or slim. Always remember that no human has it all. We are not perfect so learn to appreciate whatever you have. However, love comes in strange ways and happens in strange places, so you never know. That imperfect person to you may just be your true love! Watch out!
- Online Dating.
Online dating has really impeded relationship building. Online dating back when it first started was an avenue for a guy and a girl to meet and talk via the internet, not minding the race, tribe color, religion. It was an open field for networking,..
- Finding Your Soulmate
Your Soul mate is your perfect half! However, one major problem is that most people don’t get to see or meet them in their lifetime. Your Soul mate is your destined partner, is that special person who is supposed to give you all the joy and...
- Coping with an Affair
Coping with an affair Love! It is one of my most favorite and used words in the world. However, when two people from different family background, values, ethnics and religion come together to start an affair there is bound to be challenges. An...
- MY Love For Dogs
I am one who loves animals a lot. I find them to be a very great companion. My dog's name is Timmy and I have had him for almost three years now. My vet nary doctor say’s Timmy is a German Shepard (breed). In my village “Issele Azagba”, it...
- Female Sexuality
What is sexuality? It is the feeling and activities connected with a person’s sexual desires. In this section I am going to be talking about how women perceive there sexuality and I will be talking on behaviors’ and how your sexuality can work...
- How To Make Your Marriage Last a Life Time!
Marriage is a sacred institution and so should be nurtured to success. Take the bull by the horn and learn now how to make your marriage last a lifetime. Many marriages have crashed because of the lack of knowledge. With the rising rates of divorce..
- I love Samsung Phones
I am going to seize this medium to talk about my phone! My most priced possession! My mobile phone! The product of my dream, the brand that makes me go gaga. My Samsung mobile phone!!! The name “Samsung” has a famine feel to it, it is so in...