Rather Random Conversation Starters
So we've all been in that rather awkward situation with that person who, while we do know them we don't really know know them. You have that need to break the ice but don't have a sentence to hand. The pressure builds, you look and feel like an idiot and then just run away as fast as possible. But I am attempting to find solutions for this issue (and please suggest some if they come to mind!) So... here's the top 20 I could think of!
1. Have you noticed how chocolate bar sizes are getting smaller?
2. What time is it?
3. Where are the superheros nowerdays?
4. Did you know the 57 on ketchup is because Heinz used to have that many varieties of pickles?
5. Are you the sort of person who would do the YMCA no matter where you heard it?
6. How many hours do cats actually sleep per day?
7. Don't spiders just creap you out?
8. Who was your favorite Scooby Doo character?
9. Did you know the great wall of china is not the only thing you can see from space?
10. .... so awkward silences....
11. Have you always wanted to remember everything anyone said?
12.Can you remember the first pokemon game?
13. Would you rather be able to hold you breath underwater forever or be able to be resistant to fire?
14. How stupid are people who buy bottled water when they have a free tap?
15. Who is one person who you would like to be stuck in an elevator with?
16. What's your favorite letter of he alphabet?
17. Have you ever wondered why stars aren't star-shaped?
18. Do you rub the batteries from your remote, even though you know its completely useless
19. What's the most awkward situation you've been in?
20. Sorry, what's your name?
More by this Author
The three main differences between plant and animal cells is that of plastids, the cell wall and a large central vacuole, which will now be explained in greater detail .
The Organisation and Growth of Plant Bodies in Comparison with Animals
Anti-Lock brakes ·Prevent wheels locking so can steer while braking, thus no skid ·Useful in emergencies or general braking ·Work best when brake excessively, rapidly or firmly ·Don’t...
No comments yet.