HOW TO SATISFY WOMAN YOU LOVE ?
I have very frequently read or heard from guys that men have no clue what women expect from them, because we usually express ourselves on diplomatic way so men have to read between lines (men hate to read between the lines) or even worse - we do not say it at all and expect that men guess our thoughts and wishes.
So if we need to say it clearly, what we really want from permanent relationship and commitment ?
Let me start with the fact that we do want a lot, sometimes too much. Sometimes we want that man to whom we are in love with completely changes his nature, "in the name of love", what is often impossible. But men also often want too much from us, so if relationship does not work, nobody is innocent.
Why I paraphrased here 10 commandnets to explain what women want? Well, if there are commandments, it means this is the Law, if the Law is clearly written nobody can say that "he did not understand what he is supposed to do ". Hehe, the Law needs to be obeyed... or not....
.BTW, this Hub is satiric one, so please do not take everything too serious!
Commandments for men
I am your girlfriend or wife, your Goddess, who brought you out of the misery of your previous life, out of the house of loneliness and thou shall have no other Gods or Goddesses before me.
- Thou shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of pub, or casino, or footbal, or TV or video game, or online pornography or anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
- Thou shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I your Goddess am a jealous Goddess, never forgetting to those who reject me, but showing steadfast love to those who love me and keep my commandments.
- Thou shall not make wrongful use of the name of the Goddess, for She will not acquit anyone who misuses her name.
- Respect your father and your mother, but thou shall remember that your women is on the first place, so that your days may be long and that it may go well with you in the life that your Goddess is giving you.
- Thou shall not expect to find the things as thou hast at your parentś home for thou hast left thy previous home behind to experience new and different things.
- Thou shall grow up and understand that your childhood is over.
Observe time spent together with your Goddess and keep it holy. Whenever needed you shall labour and do all your work, earn money and bring it home. But whenever your Goddess needs romance you shall not do any work so that you can have romantic time together with your Goddess.
Thou shall not bear false witness against your wife or girlfriend, neither shall you lie to her. Remember that you were slave in your life and your Goddess set you free with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, therefore the Goddess commanded you not to lie.
Thou shall develop high level of communication skills.
- Thou shall not commit adultery - neither in your life nor in your mind
- Neither shall you covet your neighbor’s wife. Thou shall not forget that in this world, every man is your neighbour.
Thou shall also understand that if you always blindly obey these Commandments your Goddess will not find you amusing any more. So thou shall always act wisely and never become slave of these commandments.
Girls, do never forgett: if you command, your man might obey, but sooner or later he will run away
Dear guys, please forgive me for cruelty expressed in those commandments, do not forget that original, which I paraphrased , was written by men (Moses and Co.).
BTW, women who will agree with these commandments, have also need to understand the following: if you command, your man must obey - but sooner or later - HE WILL RUN AWAY. Nobody can stand the slavery.
At the end, COOPERATION is always the best... and only one that can work. Advice for the both sides is - cooperate and communicate, commandments did not bring us anywhere, no matter which gender was/is "in charge".
More by this Author
I promised recently to write more Hubs about love, flirting and dating. Whenever I write about any topic, I do the research all over the Internet. While doing research for this Hub, I have found many hundreds of...
The most common questions people (mostly women) ask me while I do the counselling are: Have I met my soulmate? Have I recently broke with only true love of my life? Is he (was he) Mr.Right or Mr.Wrong? Term...
Health of the bones is extremely important: they protect all our inner organs, they help us to move, walk and be flexible, they store the most important minerals for the health of the body, in the bone marrow blood...