shallow dating 101
Shallow Dating 101 – How to have a worthless relationship
- Pick your mate solely based on physical attraction.
- Do not spend time investigating moral beliefs, religion (lack thereof), career goals, and values.
- Engage in shallow conversation and meaningless dialogue
- Chose those who you have to pursue that don’t care for you to validate the low opinion you have of yourself.
- Believe everything that comes out of someone’s mouth without thought, investigation, or waiting to observe consistency over time.
- Be so desperate for a relationship you will let anyone in your life as soon as they say hello or you have one fun date with this person.
- Don’t evaluate if the person has the values, inner beauty, or ability to be a good parent/wife/husband.
- Never reveal who you are, rather engage in non-genuine interaction to hide your true self. (We would never want the person we love to accept our flaws or know who you really are; accepting you for yourself would be absurd!)
- Intimacy too soon which clouds your judgment.
- Spend your time, effort, money, and good deeds chasing someone that does not love you. Remain addicted to buying their love at too high a cost; namely your self-esteem or self-worth.
More by this Author
In Greek mythology Sirens were dangerous creatures that lured sailors with their beautiful music voices to their demise. The result of their alluring voices led to death by shipwreck to sailors.
There are 3 questions that will tell you so much about a man. Here are the three questions to ask men if you are interested in a long-term relationship or seek marriage in the future.
So you meet a great man with a child/children. Fact of the matter is many people, past a certain age, come as a package deal. (Most not all). How do you successfully navigate the relationship?