Will I Lose My Virginity With Masterbation
No. A woman's virginity cannot be tampered by masturbation because a person is called virgin until or unless he/she has not undergone sexual intercourse. Masturbation is performed outside sexual organs, so there is no chance of tampering of virginity.
Masturbation will never take away your virginity. For a better understanding in simple terms, a virgin by definition is a person who has not had intercourse. If a girl will insert her fingers or other objects like sex toys inside the vagina, the girl can disrupt her hymen, which is a membrane, which stretches across the opening of vagina and is broken during first time sex, but if the girl has not engaged in sex in her life, then she is still a virgin.
There are many other ways including jumping, hopping, and sometimes while playing some outdoor games that a girl can break her hymen membrane accidentally without having sexual intercourse, but none of these activities including masturbation takes away that girl’s virginity.
My advice for teenage girls and boys
- Maintaining yourself virgin depends entirely on your thinking and wishes but if you engage in sexual intercourse, please ask your partner to use proper protection to get rid of the chances of acquiring sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancy.
- It is in your best interest to avoid sex with strangers.
- If in India, buy condoms of good brands like Durex instead of highly popular Kamasutra condoms. For other countries, check out with a reputable pharmacist in your area.
- For extra pleasure, buy max pleasure or ultra thin condoms instead of using bad quality.
- Avoid being totally drunk when thinking of starting out, as excess drinking can decrease your power of thinking and taking proper decisions, which can be deteriorative for your future life.
- Again, my last and most important point would be to use proper protective measures before engaging in sexual intercourse to avoid deadly sexually transmitted diseases like AIDS.
More by this Author
In very simple terms, PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a genetic problem with various hormonal manifestations. It presents with a rainbow of symptoms, including: difficulty losing weight, a tendency to gain...
Common questions about gear application on the Royal Enfield 350cc Standard Bike.
Recently, a friend of mine asked me that I have been driving Maruti Alto Lxi since last four years now and I want to sell my old car. I would like buy a new car in the budget of 3.5 lacs and my father is really...