Avoid This New Age Snake oil Salesman Trap: Find Your Soul Mate in 90 Days
You really want to avoid the “find your soul mate in 90 days or less” New Age marketing trap at all costs.
Can you imagine? “Begin! The clock is ticking and you have three months to find the person with whom you’ll spend the rest of your life.” Sounds like a Hollywood comedy, but in this case, you’re trapped with the person you happen to lasso and there is no happy ending. After the excitement fades and the rose-colored glasses fall off, the disappointment and panic will set in. What a horrible approach to love.
Getting snared in this terrible trap won’t assist you in finding a rewarding mate. Rather, it will make you miss your most compatible partners.
If you’ve been taken for this trick, you’re not alone. It’s common for those best- selling New Age authors to use their compelling tug-at-your-heart-strings-“spiritual” communications to ensnare the unsuspecting. Not until much later, after the damage has been done, is the ruse seen for what it is: an unbelievably insincere approach to helping people find the love of their life.
How to Avoid This Trap
The way to escape this trap is to accept these 5 realities:
1. You’ll fall in love with a compatible partner when it’s supposed to happen. You can’t manufacture it. Please do socialize, put yourself out there, make yourself very available and open to love life prospects, but know that if it’s not meant to be within 90 days, it won’t happen.
You never want to underhandedly coerce someone to be the supporting actor in your own personal romantic theatrical production. Although it’s true many “love life experts” do this themselves, you’re much better off taking the high road and avoiding any dirty tricks. Life is complex enough without taking on extra negative karma through control and manipulation. Besides, true love has nothing to do with making someone do what you want (e.g., propose to you in 90 days or less), and you will, in time, be very upset and depressed with the results of such a gambit.
It’s shocking how many “experts,” in our estimation, are purposely living a “soul mate” lie when it comes to their own romantic life (featured in “3 months or less” type marketing). Desperation and greed make an exceedingly toxic brew.
2. There is a very good reason why you are not in a satisfying love relationship at this time: you have other things to take care of before it happens. Consider that now is the time to prepare for your future love.
3. The more you focus on your lack of a soul mate, and how unhappy you are, the more likely you are a long way away from a decent relationship. The absolute worst state of mind you can be in is to be desperately seeking your “other half.” You are already whole, and just remember that two halves are dysfunctional and only cause problems. You must instead concentrate on intensifying your self-love, working on self-improvement, and actually enjoying your solitude. Self-love is one of the most authentic forms of true love. If you can’t enjoy your time alone and find it difficult to deepen your self-love, you have some work to do. Alternatively, if that’s easy for you, congratulations. You may be closer than you think to finding a good match.
4. It’s wonderful if you are attempting to rid yourself of any personality blocks that may be restricting your love life. However, simply monitoring your thoughts won’t help you much at all. You need genuine methods, such as handwriting analysis, to delineate personality problem areas and red flags. Once you identify subconscious fears, it takes time to temper them—most likely longer than 90 days. Additionally, subconscious defenses are probably going to stay with you forever since they are so ingrained in your unconscious mind. Counseling and hypnosis mp3s can greatly help your healing process.
5. Unfortunately, a person’s collective cyclical timing and karma can represent a very challenging landscape for love life matters. Despite making great progress with subconscious fears, your love life may still suffer big time, at least for a while. It’s a complete myth that you can evade tough love life karma. Those “experts” who tell you that anything you want is yours at any time, lack comprehension of the true meaning of spiritual principles such as karma and fate (same definition as destiny--unalterable circumstances and events).
Alas, it’s impossible to attract a rewarding love life partner if the time isn’t appropriate for you, no matter what the “experts” tell you. The “find your soul mate in 90 days” plan is an appalling, synthetic, New Age scheme that could possibly wreck your life.
Heed our recommendations above to forever avoid this trap and ultimately find fulfillment in your love life.
Copyright © Scott Petullo, Stephen Petullo
More by this Author
Master numbers include double digit numbers 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, and 99. They are called Master Numbers because there is inherent masterful, or extraordinary promise symbolized by them. This energy is far...
Numbers symbolize qualities, as well as quantities. It’s optimum to have a balanced expression of any given root number 1 through 9, but the under-balanced and over-balanced forms are just as common, especially as...