How do you trust your source of information?
Will you know their fruits?
A marketing journey.
There are thousands of opportunities to earn an income on line. There is plenty to go around for all. Where there are multitudes of good there is also bad. The individuals that give of themselves are successful. The desire for you to succeed on line will directly enlarge their territory. The information they lead you to or share with you will be complete and understanding. First you need a foundation. Anything built on less then will not stand for long. The elements of time will take it down. There are wolves and deep pocket's online as in the 'world' so be careful of the sly one. They probably have information that is not complete. My experience with this was I felt I was climbing uphill, and had chaos inside. I was on a wild goose chase. Nothing made sense. I had to get my priorities straight. Seek God first place, then the rest will follow. You see I needed income and fast. So i set myself up to be vulnerable prey. I am thankful I had little funds to work with. When something is right there will be a sense of joy and peace. If you fall down, pick yourself up wipe off the dirt and move forward. You grew from a choice you made or by the 'grace of God' did not make. The adversities in life will take you to a higher ground.
Over 95% of wanna be, newbie, or information seekers usually throw in the towel at this point. My suggestion do not throw in the towel. you have much to offer others. You can use your experience to help some one else. Keep your vision alive. You had a vision for a reason. You have a purpose and plan for your journey. The winners will show up on your path. Growing pains are just that they sting. I encourage you to make a choice to go the mile. If someone says you will make it very fast at weath, be leary, Rome was not built in a day. That ws my huge mistake. I thought I was desperate for income. My bank account was surely in the rears. God took care of me while struggling on line, he was molding and shaping me. I still am not sure why I am here. I know there is a reason. I am getting a bit more clarity. I know I have a dream. It was put on my heart. I have persevered and not jumped off the wagon. I was not thrown off. I was led astray for a season but I do believe I am on the right track with Gods will for this journey. My eyes are open and my ears hear. I am eternally grateful. Make sure the people advising you know what they are talking about and have earned your respect as a source of wisdom. 75% of people rely on their inner direction and the other 25% rely on their outer direction most of the time.
This means for most decisions you do not have to seek opinions or approval. Think about it for a moment. follow your heart. In light of your inner source and do what you feel is right and good for you.Do not give room to the controller or manipulators in cyberspace. To sum this up there are thousands Keep an attitude of victor, not victim. We need one another in this time of uncertainty. you never know what a group of bright, sharp minds could bring to struggling individuals. We do reap what we sow. Why are the most successful the best? They share there wisdom with you, so you can succeed in your dream and have a better life. Best Wishes.
With Love, Patti
More by this Author
Macarius felt drained. Each time he encountered the slave market it was like he went on an emotional wagon ride of peaks and valleys. Today he recalled his situation and knew it was God that pulled him from the pits to...
The Holy Spirit moves like the wind to touch the hearts of those that need touching. He makes the way before us. He convicts the World of sin. He is all in us, on us and everywhere to proclaim the name of Jesus.
- 43God Our Great Most Wonderful Master Physician Hear Our Prayer Through Jesus Christ To Heal And Restore, Amen.
I am praying for a miracle. God is not short on miracles. He never has been. He is the same yesterday, today ,and tomorrow. He does not change. I am believing they will make 'News' and Glorify the Lord with their...