Sacrifice For The Infidels
Infidel or Believer?
Hello! With the words of infidels and sacrifice I hope I got your attention.The word infidel comes with the sound of hatred, that holds no mercy -but is full of rejection lacking love without said conditions met.
You know I used to be an infidel, in God's eye that is. What does infidel mean?
According to the Wikipedia Infidel is as interpreted: literally "one without faith". And also uses the religion of Christianity and Islam as having one central focus- "God or Allah".Origin meaning having faith and trust not following the Pagan's way. Also Jew to Gentile is used as a example of contrast- Jews Having one central focus/trust/faith God and the gentiles no faith in God at all.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.> Gal 3:28
For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.> Gal 5:6
An infidel is meaning one without faith in God. So anyone can fall into this catorization of having infidel faith or be called it if they are acting and proving they have no faith in God.
Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?"> Matt 14:31
You foolish man, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless?> James 2:20
As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.> James 2:26
This page is for the intent to focus on what God says about infidels/unbelievers/ those without faith, Also: -sacrifice, -martyrs that belong to God,- Does God want us who have faith in Him to kill those who do not believe? - Offer your body as a Holy Honorable sacrifice to God without spot or blemish..
† For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God > Eph 2:8 †
Then Jesus answered and said, “O faithless (infidels) and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you and bear with you? Bring your son here.” And as he was still coming, the demon threw him down and convulsed him. Then Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, healed the child, and gave him back to his father.Jesus Again Predicts His Death And they were all amazed at the majesty of God..Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent..
But there are some of you that believe not (without faith/infidel). For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.> John 6
And when His disciples James and John saw this, they said, “Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?”
But He turned and rebuked them, and said, “You do not know what manner of spirit you are of. For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives but to save them.”And they went to another village.> Luke 9
In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. > John 7:37
Therefore all things whatever you would that men should do to you, do you even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.> Matt 7:12
Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.> Rom 13:10
If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, "Love your neighbor as yourself," you are doing right.> James 2:8
Jesus' - I'm praying not only for them
But also for those(infidels/without faith/unbelievers)
who will believe in me Because of them and their witness about me.
The goal is for all of them to become one heart and mind—
Just as you, Father, are in me and I in you,
So they might be one heart and mind with us.
Then the world might believe that you, in fact, sent me.
The same glory you gave me, I gave them,
So they'll be as unified and together as we are—
I in them and you in me.
Then they'll be mature in this oneness,
And give the godless world evidence
That you've sent me and loved them
In the same way you've loved me.> John 17:20-23
- But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.> Rom 5:8
- You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus,> Gal 3:26
- “For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth.” >1 Peter 2:21-22 I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service.> 1 Tim 1:12
- “That God was reconciling the world (infidels/unbelievers/faithless) to himself in Christ, not counting men’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you(infidels/unbelievers) on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.”> 2 Cor 5:19-20
- “I am in chains now, still preaching this message as God’s ambassador. So pray that I will keep on speaking boldly for him, as I should.”> Eph 6:20
- “So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. ” > 1 Cor 10:31
- “In the same way, let your light shine before men(infidels/unbelievers/the faithless), that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.” > Matt 5:16
Difficult Times Ahead Don't be naive. There are difficult times ahead. As the end approaches, people are going to be self-absorbed, money-hungry, self-promoting, stuck-up, profane, contemptuous of parents, crude, coarse, dog-eat-dog, unbending, slanderers, impulsively wild, savage, cynical, treacherous, ruthless, bloated windbags, addicted to lust, and allergic to God. They'll make a show of religion, but behind the scenes they're animals. Stay clear of these people.
These are the kind of people who smooth-talk themselves into the homes of unstable and needy women and take advantage of them; women who, depressed by their sinfulness, take up with every new religious fad that calls itself "truth." They get exploited every time and never really learn. These men are like those old Egyptian frauds Jannes and Jambres, who challenged Moses. They were rejects from the faith, twisted in their thinking, defying truth itself. But nothing will come of these latest impostors. Everyone will see through them, just as people saw through that Egyptian hoax.
Keep the Message Alive You've been a good apprentice to me, a part of my teaching, my manner of life, direction, faith, steadiness, love, patience, troubles, sufferings—suffering along with me in all the grief I had to put up with in Antioch (Modern day Turkey), Iconium, and Lystra. And you also well know that God rescued me! Anyone who wants to live all out for Christ is in for a lot of trouble; there's no getting around it. Unscrupulous con men will continue to exploit the faith. They're as deceived as the people they lead astray. As long as they are out there, things can only get worse.
But don't let it faze you. Stick with what you learned and believed, sure of the integrity of your teachers—why, you took in the sacred Scriptures with your mother's milk! There's nothing like the written Word of God for showing you the way to salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. Every part of Scripture is God-breathed and useful one way or another—showing us truth, exposing our rebellion, correcting our mistakes, training us to live God's way. Through the Word we are put together and shaped up for the tasks God has for us.
Persecutions, afflictions, which came to me (Paul) at Antioch(Present Turkey),at Iconium (Is in central Turkey /ancient Asia Minor), at Lystra (Location of ancient Lystra (Gökyurt), Turkey); what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.> 1 Tim 3:11
So you see, faith by itself isn't enough. Unless it produces good deeds, it is dead and useless.> James 2:17
“Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.> ECC 9:10
Sacrifice is the offering of food, objects or the lives of animals or people to God/false gods as an act of propitiation or worship.
The term sacrifice is also used metaphorically to describe selfless good deeds for others or a short term loss in return for a greater gain. It is also used as meaning 'doing without something' or 'giving something up.
In Judaism, a sacrifice is known as a Korban, from the Hebrew root קרב, meaning "to approach/draw near."
In what way does God want us to give ourselves as a sacrifice? Does the word of God tell us to use our bodies as instruments of destruction or are we supposed to love one another?
You know many people say they love God, but do they really? How can we say that we love God, Jesus, and people and go around hurting people? How about this go around holding up a doctrine that within it's pages it instructs people to kill those who are not worshiping in a certain way and it is without the new covenant that God gave us through Jesus and call it a sacrifice to God.
But God redeemed us from the curse of the law of sin and death through Jesus.
God does not permit vengeful murder period. He doesn't even want us to seek to kill a murderer out of vengeance and God pronounces a curse on those who do. God also put this to stop with Jesus death and resurrection. We now have freedom from the law. So don't tell me that God says to kill anybody in the Bible. All you need to do is read the second half to figure out the will of God and His plan of redemption offered by believing in His only Son for the forgiveness of sin.
Under the law that says the wages of sin are death, stone an adult-er, or even kill witches and another old testament law menstruating women have to be separated. God doesn't need us to cleanse sin this way from the earth. God no longer kills idolaters like Jezebel either. Now if we do not except the free gift that saves us from our sins, which is Jesus than we will be under the law and die in sin. They chose to remain in sin and to love it and God hates sin.
So because of Jesus the only way we can be saved and even approach God in prayer we no longer sacrifice animals for burnt offerings, guilt offerings (Qurbani/Korban).
We no longer sacrifice/murder humans for any reason at all.
A new commandment I give to you, That you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. > John 13:34 Above all, love each other warmly, because love covers many sins.> 1 pet 4:8 The only way we our to sacrifice ourselves to God is metaphorically - Example to do selfless good deeds for others, love them like Jesus or a short term loss in return for a greater gain. Obey God and do right and avoid sinning against Him at all costs. We are to give up our will, our plans in exchange for God's will in Jesus Christ, Jesus is our Salvation, the one and only one that gives peace and life.
Their is NOT an additional sacrifice to that of Christ dying on the cross that will cleanse you from your sins. Nothing else will do- Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the only way to God, to heaven, to peace. One door, one way, one path to God period! One more time Jesus is the only way to God. If you go out their and sin in anyway that destroys the people that God created and redeemed through Christ than you are an enemy of God!
You can not say God is with you! No He is not with you and you will go to hell if you die in that state! Do not use God's name as an excuse for your sins! You do not belong to God. You have by your own free will given your life as a sacrifice to satan- The evil one that steals kills and destroys the occupants of this world. The father of lies has deceived the ones that actually believe they are doing service to God when they act like the devil and destroy and murder the redeemed, innocent and poor. So let us really practice real sacrifice to God by drawing near to Him through Jesus Christ our only way to approach God! It may cost some there life because they are killing people that will not renounce Christ- the one that has saved there soul- but in return our God is faithful and they will have eternal life in heaven. This may not give us much solace right now but we will rejoice in the Kingdom of heaven!
- Do not offer the parts of your body to sin, as instruments of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God, as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer the parts of your body to him as instruments of righteousness.> Rom 6:13
- And live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.> Eph 5:2
- I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.> Gal 2:20
- I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God , which is your spiritual worship.>Rom 12:1
- Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ. For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing. > 1 Pet 3:16-17
a crown of beauty instead of ashes,
The Year of the LORD’s Favor
The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
because the LORD has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners,
to proclaim the year of the LORD’s favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,
and provide for those who
grieve in Zion—
to bestow on them a crown of beauty
instead of ashes,
the oil of joy
instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness,
a planting of the LORD
for the display of his splendor.
They will rebuild the ancient ruins
and restore the places long devastated;
they will renew the ruined cities
that have been devastated for generations.
Strangers will shepherd your flocks;
foreigners will work your fields and vineyards.
And you will be called priests of the LORD,
you will be named ministers of our God.
You will feed on the wealth of nations,
and in their riches you will boast.
Instead of your shame
you will receive a double portion,
and instead of disgrace
you will rejoice in your inheritance.
And so you will inherit a double portion in your land,
and everlasting joy will be yours.
“For I, the LORD, love justice;
I hate robbery and wrongdoing.
In my faithfulness I will reward my people
and make an everlasting covenant with them.
Their descendants will be known among the nations
and their offspring among the peoples.
All who see them will acknowledge
that they are a people the LORD has blessed.”
I delight greatly in the LORD;
my soul rejoices in my God.
For he has clothed me with garments of salvation
and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness,
as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest,
and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
For as the soil makes the sprout come up
and a garden causes seeds to grow,
so the Sovereign LORD will make righteousness
and praise spring up before all nations.>Isaiah 61
Does God want us who have faith in Him to kill those who do not believe?
God doesn't like murder because God is love. The very first murder in the Bible displeased God so much that after Cain killed able God said in Gen " What have you done? Your brother's blood cries out to Me from the ground! So now you are cursed [with alienation] from the ground that opened its mouth to receive your brother's blood you have shed. If you work the land, it will never again give you its yield. You will be a restless wanderer on the earth."
But Cain answered the Lord, "My punishment is too great to bear! Since You are banishing me today from the soil, and I must hide myself from Your presence and become a restless wanderer on the earth, whoever finds me will kill me."
Then the Lord replied to him, "Therefore,whosoever slayeth Cain vengeance will suffer vengeance seven times over. " And the Lord set a Mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him. Then Cain went out from the Lord's presence and lived in the land of Nod, east of Eden.
Now our war now is not against flesh and blood (people) but against principalities, spiritual wickedness, demons, devils- even though demons can operate through people (Eph6). How we are to do warfare is through praying in the name of Jesus,through knowing the word of God, by walking in love, trusting God, praising God,fasting,obeying God which proves are love to Him. In the new testament when we are defeating an enemy it is through these acts of obedience and not fighting with people.
Because of Jesus - God doesn't say for us to kill unbelievers but love them and tell them of Jesus so they can be saved. 1/3 of the world's blood will be shed at His (God's) appointed time and He will put them in hell because He can not tolerate sin and they wouldn't receive cleansing through Jesus. They loved sin more than God. And when this happens His elect/ (saved by Jesus) will be marked on there forehead and they will not be killed with 1/3 of the world. Sin is what kills us ultimately and that's why God is going to annihilate sin all the way down to the roots and sin takes roots in people and remains without accepting Jesus as the payment for there sin. Without the complete removal of sin we would continue this vicious cycle that steals, kills, and destroys the good plan that God has for us. Every single person is in this sin state without Jesus. God wants us to be able to stand in His presence and this can only be done if we are sinless- There will be no sin in heaven. Jesus is the only way to have our sins removed period. No Jesus- No HEAVEN!!
- Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him.> 1 John 3:15
- "You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.'> Matt 5:21
- I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.> John 8:37
- "Abraham is our father," they answered. "If you were Abraham's children," said Jesus, "then you would do the things Abraham did.
- As it is, you are determined to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things.> John 8:39-40
- You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.> John 8:44
- If we claim to have fellowship with him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth.> 1 John 1:6
- The man who says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in him.> 1 John 2:4
- But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness; he does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded him.> 1 John 2:11
- If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.> 1 John 4:20
- But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."> Rev 21:8
For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love> Eph 1:4
All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.> Matt 10:22
"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.> John 15:18
If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.> John 15:19
Martyrs that belong to God
The meaning of martyr is:
In its original meaning is to be a witness, was used in the secular sphere as well as in the New Testament of the Bible.
The process of bearing witness was not intended to lead to the death of the witness, although it is known from ancient writers (like Josephus) and from the New Testament that witnesses often died for their testimonies.
During the early Christian centuries, the term acquired the extended meaning of a believer who is called to witness for their religious belief, and on account of this witness, endures suffering and/or death. The term, in this later sense, entered the English language as a loanword. The death of a martyr or the value attributed to it is called martyrdom.
The early Christians who first began to use the term 'martyr' in its new sense saw Jesus as the first and greatest martyr, on account of His crucifixion.
The word "martyr" is used in English to describe a wide variety of people. However, the following table presents a general outline of common features present in stereotypical martyrdoms.
Common features of stereotypical martyrdoms
1.A hero A person of some renown who is devoted to a cause believed to be admirable.
2.OppositionPeople who oppose that cause.
3.Foreseeable risk The hero foresees action by opponents to harm him or her, because of his or her commitment to the cause.
4.Courage and CommitmentThe hero continues, despite knowing the risk, out of commitment to the cause.
5.DeathThe opponents kill the hero because of his or her commitment to the cause.
6.Audience responseThe hero’s death is commemorated. People may label the hero explicitly as a martyr. Other people may in turn be inspired to pursue the same cause.
So murder does not fit the description of a martyr and isn't Biblical at all or God's will.
This is what the bible says about those who are martyred for being committed to Jesus.
These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.
But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?
But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart.
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.> John 16
And I saw the woman overcome as with the wine of the blood of the saints, and the blood of those put to death because of Jesus. And when I saw her, I was overcome with a great wonder.> Rev 17:6
In the end times these types of death will spread to every part of the world and will escalate. And right now are increasing dramatically. So I am and all the body of Christ should be praying for the true martyrs in this world because they are suffering. These martyrs that are dying, are not dying because they are trying to spread the gospel of Jesus through murder. In fact they are not murderers at all. In spite of the laws ordering death in there countries for claiming Jesus Christ at all- they are still coming to receive Salvation through Jesus. And they know they will die because of it. They are being burned publicly, blowed up by bombs as they are used for bomb experiments, flattened by steam-rollers, shot,beheaded, trapped in there churches/homes and burned alive, rewards are being put out for the death of any Christian and etc. All this murdering isn't from the horrible wars and fighting -but just because they love Jesus and they want them dead because of this alone! Their deaths are kinda like the show 1000 ways to die- they pick the most heinous ways of course.
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. > Rom 8:36
These are the ones that are innocent and I will not support a murderer that says God told me to kill you all and myself! I will not tolerate and say okay to anyone that is sinning against others- including child rape & slavery, murder in the name of God. And I don't care where you are from U.S., Egypt, China, Russia,Japan, Turkey, Iran, Israel and not leaving out all the rest of the world. The change that is coming to this world because of sin and rejecting Jesus will bring them to there knees in repentance and God will deliver them - For He Is Faithful and shaking all nations so they will wake up and come to Jesus before it's to late. United states is being brought to their knees the big shaking (revival) is coming.
If you have to die for what you believe at least do it the right way so you can stand before God without sin because of Jesus. The only case / cause we should die for is the one that declares the love of Jesus to a dying world. "LOVE" Get it because of LOVE and doing RIGHT not in sin, hate and revenge. And not standing there telling everyone you love God, know God, follow God if you really aren't. Following God produces good fruits, makes us better people and we never have a right to choose if someone lives or dies. They choose we have no hand in it unless it is to save them, help them and love them. Woe/trouble God pronounces as a set curse of judgement that was already set up for those who refuse to do right in the light of Salvation, mercy and grace offered to all the world without condemning but forgiving those who are willing to trust and love God by saying "yes, I believe you sent Jesus to save me and He died on the cross for my sins, I accept Him as my Lord and Savior"-" I will follow His (Jesus) ways".
Don't be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Instead, fear the one who can destroy both body and soul in hell.> Matt 10:28
- And for the ones who refuse God and His Son Jesus Christ and die in this state without excepting His love, grace and mercy - God will repay them for there hate and rebellion even though He wants them to choose life- but they refused to be saved. Drowning in there own sin but refuse to take His hand!
- Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY," says the Lord.> Rom 12:19
- They cried out with a loud voice, “O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before you will judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?”
- And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they [were], should be fulfilled.> Rev 6:10
- And I saw high seats, and they were seated on them, and the right of judging was given to them: and I saw the souls of those who were put to death for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and those who did not give worship to the beast, or to his image, and had not his mark on their brows or on their hands; and they were living and ruling with Christ a thousand years.> Rev 20:4
Offer your body as a Holy Honorable sacrifice to God without spot or blemish.
- Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship.> Rom 12:1
- You were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.> 1 Cor 6:20
- Teach the older men to be temperate, worthy of respect, self-controlled, and sound in faith, in love and in endurance.> Tit 2:2
- “The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.” > Ps 147:11
- For I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice, the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings. > Hos 6:6
- He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God.> Micah 6:8
- For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.> 2 Cor 2:15
- Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name. But do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.> Heb 13:15-16
Do you know Him?
† So, then, brothers and sisters, don't let anyone move you off the foundation [of your faith]. Always excel in the work you do for the Lord. You know that the hard work you do for the Lord(Jesus Christ) is not pointless/done in vain. > 1 Cor 15:58 †
- Pray for your Nation
I PRAY FOR THE LEADERS OF MY NATION TO COME TO THE LIGHT (ISA 60:3). I MAKE SUPPLICATION, PRAYER, INTERCESSION, AND GIVE THANKS FOR ALL THE PEOPLE OF MY NATION AND FOR THE LEADERS OF MY NATION, THAT I MIGHT LIVE A PEACEABLE LIFE IN ALL GODLINESS AND
- His Body- The invitation
The invitation of a life time has been and is being presented to all the world right now. Like a fire it is spreading. This wedding invitation to all those who will and do choose to do what is right and to choose truth above all else. So if I was the
- Vision From God-(War Is Coming)
I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run th
- Muslims need miracles
So are their miracles happening with Muslims these days or ever? Yes, all the time. Jesus visits them in dreams, visions, healings, and more. It all chalks up to be a life that they never knew existed, now they have it because Jesus had revealed Hims
- Issa God's key to a relationship with Him
The Muslims are far from hopelessness. By their acceptance of Jesus (Issa) as God's only plan to save mankind they would be some of the most powerful people of God. They would see and do miracles like Jesus (Issa) did, and also told us in His name..
- The Spirit of the Lord = freedom!
It can often seem like following your own agenda in life will make you free. But doing so only leads to bondage.
- Testimonies of Ex-Witches, Ex-Satanists, Ex-Occult members
Don't sacrifice your children in the fires on your alters; and don't let your people practice divination or look for omens or use spells or charms, & don't let consult spirits of the dead. The Lord your God hates these acts of the people who do t
More by this Author
Powerful prayers that line up to God's word and will. Let God deliver you today. Allow peace to reign in your life- seek God the one that is able to save you!
Prayer is a powerful weapon against the attacks that come from life. By using and praying prayers that line up to the word of God is the most effective in regaining peace in your life. God has given us a way to...
In the demonic world of satan's kingdom there are many foes. God has given us a way to pray against all the weapons that satan our enemy sends our way. Do not get into fear but pray and watch God's deliverance come in...