100 Greatest Urban Contemporary Gospel Slow Jams Pt. 1
In no particular order ...
1. (3 way tie) True Love, Spend Some Time, Start All Over Again * Parkes Stewart
2. You Are My Everything * Virtue
3. My Love * Deleon Richards featuring Tim Miner
4. Could This Be The One * Al Green
5. Love The Hurt Away * Tim Miner featuring Brian McKnight
6. Cry No More * Virtue
7. It's You * Kingdom
8. Wonderland * Darwin Hobbs
9. Love Wouldn't * Kelli Williams/ David Hollister
10. Smile On Me * The Winans
11. Love Won't * Angie & Debbie
12. You Must Know * Tim Miner
13. Colorblind * Cindy Cruse
14. Wish Me Love * Nicole
15. Anytime * Scott Springer/ Jon Gibson
16. He Watches Over You * Sandi Patti/ BeBe Winans
17. Dear Friend * Charlie Peacock
18. Fly Like The Wind * Jon Gibson
19. It's Real * Crystal Lewis
20. G-o-o-d Times * The DeBarge Family
21. Count On Me * Whitney Houston/ CeCe Winans
22. In Harm's Way * BeBe Winans
23. Glad You're Here * Daniel Winans & The Second Half
24. From The Heart * Keith Staten
25. Older * Kelli Williams featuring Tonex
TruSoulDJ is a self proclaimed expert on all things trivial to the Mainstream. He is an avid classic comic book reader, non popular music lover and tv-show-on-dvd binge watcher who shops the clearance racks near and far to find the best deals. He would like to think he knows everything important within the realm of Pop culture. But in actuality, he only knows about 99.9 percent of what he thinks he knows.
More by this Author
There's nothing like a good, thoughtful slow jam to mellow you out after a long and stressful day at work. Play and read.
Kima desires to honor God with her sexual choices ... But that darn Antonio Roberts is so charming. Will she let him get in the way of her dream to own her favorite mall?
Ryan Jasper may have gone after the wrong woman this time -- Aja Jessup from Human Resources.
No comments yet.