15 End Time Prophecies that have already happened and 5 that are on the verge of happening.
Isa46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
Isa46:10 Declaring the end from, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
Isa46:11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executes my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it,I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.
- RFID Chip: Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:Rev13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.Rev13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
- Euphrates River Drying Up: Rev 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
- 200 million man army (not possible before the country of China and their one child policy: Rev 9:12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.Rev9:13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,Rev9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.Rev9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour,and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.Rev9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
- The great falling away or apostasy of the church: 1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaks expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears.
- Hebrew Language Restored: Zep 3:9 For then will I turn to the people a language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.
- Rise of Lawlessness: Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall grow cold. And, 2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.2Ti3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters,proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,2Ti3:3 Without natural affection, truce breakers, false accusers,incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,2Ti3:4 Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;2Ti3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.2Ti3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,2Ti3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.2Ti3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.2Ti3:9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.2Ti3:10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose,faith, long-suffering, charity, patience,2Ti3:11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.2Ti3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.2Ti3:13 But evil men and seducers shall worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
- Return of Jews to reclaim Israel 1948: Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.Deu30:3 That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and thee from all the nations,whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.
- Jerusalem as Capital 1967: Rev 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.Rev11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.Rev11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceeds out of their mouth,and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.Rev11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.Rev11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.Rev11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.Rev11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.Rev11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.Rev11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.Rev11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them
- Wars and rumors of wars (WW1, WW2, Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan): Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of and rumors of: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- Knowledge will increase Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, knowledge shall be increased.
- People will go to and fro Daniel 12:4(prior to the last 100 years people could only travel as fast as a horse or ship) But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, knowledge shall be increased.
- Ability to destroy ourselves (Jesus said)Mat 24:22 And those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
- Ability for all the world to see something at the same time as in satellite TV (2 prophets death)Rev 11:9 And they of the people and kindred's and tongues and nations shall see their bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their bodies to be put in graves.
- The Gospel to be spread throughout the world (happened within the last 100 years)Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
- Scoffers will arise to challenge that we are in the end times and creation: 2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days, walking after their own lusts,2Pe3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.2Pe3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:2Pe3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water,perished:
Prophecies on the verge of being fulfilled:
- Temple will be rebuilt and the daily sacrifice will start again:Dan8:11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.Dan8:13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden underfoot? 2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God shewing himself that he is God (regarding the anti-Christ)
- Persia/Iran to attack Israel with what sounds like nuclear weapons..Eze 38:1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Eze38:2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,Eze38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
Eze38:4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armor, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
Eze38:5 Persia,Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
Eze38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
Eze38:7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.
Eze38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations,and they shall dwell safely all of them.
Eze38:9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
Eze38:10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
Eze38:11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
Eze38:12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
Eze38:13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil?hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?
Eze38:14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?
Eze38:15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
Eze38:16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.
Eze38:17 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?
Eze38:18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.
Eze38:19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
Eze38:20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.
Eze 38:21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains,saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.
Eze38:22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
Eze38:23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD. :
Eze39:1 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
Eze39:2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:
Eze39:3 And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.
Eze39:4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort,and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.
Eze39:5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.
Eze39:6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.
Eze39:7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel;and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.
Eze39:8 Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the day whereof I have spoken
Eze39:9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the hand staves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:
Eze39:10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord GOD.
Eze39:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.
Eze39:12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.
Eze39:13 Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified,saith the Lord GOD.
Eze39:14 And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search.
Eze39:15 And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a man's bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Hamongog.
Eze39:16 And also the name of the city shall be Hamonah. Thus shall they cleanse the land.
Eze39:17 And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves,and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.
Eze39:18 Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks,all of them fatlings of Bashan.
Eze 39:19 And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.
Eze39:20 Thus ye shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war, saith the Lord GOD.
Eze 39:21 And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.
Eze39:22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.
Eze39:23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me,therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
Eze39:24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.
Eze39:25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel,and will be jealous for my holy name;
Eze39:26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
Eze39:27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
Eze39:28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
3. 1 World Government then soon after 10 Section Division of World (Club of Rome)
Dan 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
4. One World Apostate Religion: Revelation 13
Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
Rev13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
Rev13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
Rev13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Rev13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Rev13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast;saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
5. All Israel will be saved:
(Zechariah 12:10) And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
**If you would like to earn money writing for hub-pages click here: http://hubpages.com/_earnmoneywriting
Additional articles by Brie Hoffman
- The God Who is There: My Christian Testimony
Why I became a Christian and how you can become one too!
- Jesus: Is He God?
The question about the divinity of Jesus is the most important question you will ever ponder. Is Jesus God? If Jesus is not God then he is an evil man because only God can accept worship.
- Celibacy and the Single Christian
Being single as a born again Christian is a hard road. I have been single all my life and was saved when I was 17. The area of celibacy is a difficult one that needs to be approached with love.
- Barack Hussein Obama is Muslim or at the very least has Muslim Leanings
I think as Americans we lean towards giving people the benefit of the doubt. When someone says that they are a Christian we want to believe them until proven otherwise, even if they have a Muslim name. ...
- Masonry and it's secret ties to the Occult
Yes, yes, yes before you even start to tell me how your uncle, father, boyfriend or husband is a Freemason and how wonderful they are, how they help the homeless and are charitable with their money and would...
Are you saved?See results without voting
More by this Author
Romans 13 has been used to keep Christians in line with tyrannical governments throughout history, but does it actually teach that we should obey evil governments?
I was raised Catholic, I went to a Catholic school and I even wanted to be a nun at one time. Then, I became born again and started to read the Bible. Here are all the reasons why I am not Catholic.
Times are hard and getting cash can be even harder. Here are 30 practical ways to get money in one day or less, online and off, needing little or no money to invest.