Reincarnation and Past Life Regression--7 Keys for Perceiving your Past Lives Clearly
Perceiving and understanding past lives for the purpose of spiritual growth and overcoming conflicts has been utilized for centuries.
It doesn’t matter if you are a believer in reincarnation or not. It doesn’t matter if you view the imagery as mere subconscious metaphor. The process of past life regression can be extremely beneficial, even when nothing else has worked for a particular problem.
You can experience a productive and successful past life regression by following these tips.
1) Meditate: Learn and practice meditation before attempting regression. Meditation is a simple process of relaxing your body and mind, letting go of stress, and focusing your attention. 10 minutes a day can make a huge difference in your life and will allow you to perceive more during a regression. For a meditation script and tips, download our f’ree version of Direct Your Destiny.
2) Understand your subconscious mind: Stored in your subconscious mind are the memories of all you’ve ever experienced in this life and prior lives. You will be able to access this information through perseverance and practice.
3) Have no fear: Everyone has been “good” and “bad” in past lives, so don’t worry if you happen to perceive yourself as having been a total demon in the 1600s, for example. After all, that was then, not now, and it doesn’t matter what you did in a past life as long as you forgive yourself and others involved and don’t repeat the same mistakes.
Also, past life regression is the process of remembering prior lives, not reliving them. While regressed, you will have the ability to return your focus to the present at any time you choose.
Everyone perceives what they are ready for, and processing uncomfortable subconscious memories is healthier than continuing to stuff them and allowing them to negatively influence your present life.
4) Don’t take it personally. Even though someone may have wronged you 500 years ago, try to remember that you (your soul), choose that path from which to learn and grow. Look for the lesson and how it influences your life now.
5) Forgive! Forgiving yourself and others is an imperative part of regression when the process is being used to overcome a conflict or fear. If you have a hard time forgiving yourself or someone else, focus on the reasons for the negative actions. With your awareness will come understanding, and with your understanding will come acceptance and forgiveness.
6) Let go of expectations: Sometimes one regression session of “back to the root cause” of a conflict can be enough to release it. However, a current life situation may have formed over many lifetimes, so some problems require many sessions for resolution.
7) Don’t worry if you feel like you’re making it up: This is common, even at times for those who have experienced many regressions, since you can’t bring forth physical evidence, and because most people have been conditioned to believe that past lives are not real. Interestingly, during the days, weeks, months, and years after a regression session, many find information, or experience coincidences that certainly seem to confirm what they perceived during a regression.
Copyright © Scott Petullo, Stephen Petullo
More by this Author
Master numbers include double digit numbers 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, and 99. They are called Master Numbers because there is inherent masterful, or extraordinary promise symbolized by them. This energy is far...
Numbers symbolize qualities, as well as quantities. It’s optimum to have a balanced expression of any given root number 1 through 9, but the under-balanced and over-balanced forms are just as common, especially as...