Hell is REAL!
You Don't Want to Go There!
The Old Testament says that Hell is....
1. A place that is deep -(Job 11:8)
2. A place for the wicked and the nations that forget God - (Psalm 9:17)
3. A horrible tempest - (Psalm 11:6)
4. A place of sorrows - (Psalm 18:5)
5. A place of pain - (Psalm 116:3)
6. A place that is never full - (Pro 27:20)
7. A place that enlarges itself - (Isaiah 5:14)
8. A place of everlasting burnings - (Isaiah 33:14)
9. A place that is a devouring fire - (Isaiah 33:14)
Hell also is....
And, the New Testament describes Hell as.....
1. A place of unquenchable fire - (Matthew 3:12)
2. A place of weeping - (Matthew 8:12)
3. A place of outer darkness - (Matthew 8:12)
4. A place that is a furnace of fire - (Matthew 13:41-42)
5. A place where they wail - (Matthew 13:42)
6. A place where people gnash their teeth - (Matthew 13:42)
7. A place with gates - (Matthew 16:18)
8. A place of everlasting fire - (Matthew 18:8-9)
9. A place that has children - (Matthew 23:15)
10. A place prepared for the devil and his angels - (Matthew 25:41)
11. A place of everlasting punishment - (Matthew 25:46)
12. A place of eternal damnation - (Mark 3:29)
13. A place where their worm dies not, and the fire is not quenched - (Mark 9:48)
14. A place of torments - (Luke16:23)
15. A place where you still have your senses - (Luke 16:23)
16. A place where they scream for mercy - (Luke 16:24)
17. A place where people pray - (Luke 16:27)
18. A place where they scream for one drop of water - (Luke 16:24)
19. A place where they will be tormented with fire - (Luke 16:24)
20. A place where they do not want their loved ones to come - (Luke 16:28)
A little more...
21. A place of eternal separation from God - (2 Thessalonians 1:9)
22. A place of blackness forever - (Jude 13)
23. A place of darkness forever - (Jude 13)
24. A place where they will be tormented with brimstone - (Revelation 14:10)
25. A place where they will drink the wine of the wrath of God - (Revelation 14:10)
26. A place where they gnaw their tongues - (Revelation 16:10)
27. A place where they curse God - (Revelation 16:11)
28. A place that is a bottomless pit - (Revelation 20:1)
29. A place where there are dogs, sorcerers and whore-mongers, idolaters and murderers - (Revelation 22:15)
30. A place where there are those who love to tell lies - (Revelation 22:15)
31. A place that will be thrown into the lake of fire along with death and the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whore-mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
It is a place where no one has to go. No matter how messed up you are, no matter what you have done, God loves you. In fact, He knew what you were gonna do before you did. He wasn't shocked or ashamed of you. Jesus blood already covered every sin you have committed and every sin you will commit.
It is a done deal....now it is up to you. All you have to do to escape Hell is to ask Jesus to come into your heart and be your Lord and Savior. Just ask and it will be done.
Try it. I know you will be glad you did.
An Escape Route From Hell
God wishes that none should perish and He has given us a way out. It is up to you.
I come to you recognizing that I am a sinner in need of salvation. I believe that Jesus is the son of God, that He died for me and that He rose from the dead. Jesus, come into my heart; be my Lord and Savior. I receive you now and am now saved.....In Jesus Name Amen
Congratulations on your new life in Christ.......Read your Bible daily, pray daily and ask God to send you to a Bible believing church......
More by this Author
Not my will, but thy will be done. This is the basis for the prayer of Consecration. See what should be Consecrated to God and how it should be done.
Understand what it means to commit yourself to God. This hub describes the Prayer of Commitment.
Prayer is the most important activity in a Christians life. The Bible shows us nine different types of prayers and the rules that govern them.