Pineal Gland Activation: Awakening the Third Eye
Having trouble meditating, or remembering your dreams, or just feeling disconnected from the Source?
The problem may be a blocked (or calcified) pineal gland.
The pineal gland, referred to as the Third Eye, the Eye of Horus or the Seat of the Soul, is a small pine cone shaped organ inside your brain that secretes hormones like melatonin, serotonin and DMT (Dimethyltryptamine), also known as the Spirit Molecule.
Melatonin and serotonin are responsible for sleep or meditative states, and emotional states of well-being, bliss and euphoria. DMT effects range from time dilation, time travel, journeys to paranormal realms to encounters with spiritual beings from other dimensions.
On the energy level, the pineal gland is the physical manifestation of the 6th Chakra - Ajna, associated with true mystic potential, perception of non-physical reality and spiritual wisdom.
Because of its pine cone shape, the pineal gland is often symbolized by a pine cone.
In fact, many spiritual traditions use pine cone symbolism to reference the pineal gland: the staff of the Egyptian god Osiris has two intertwining cobras meeting at the pine cone (Kundalini energy rising up to the Third Eye), gods of Sumeria, Greece, Babylon and Mexico were often depicted with the pine cone, sacred ruins of Angkor Wat in Cambodia are also pine cone shaped, and even the Pope's staff features a pine cone.
The pine cone symbolism is found all over the world.
The Pigna (pine cone) sculpture in Vatican is considered the largest pine cone statue in the world.
What causes the blockage of the pineal gland?
This organ is your spiritual vision apparatus, your bridge between two worlds - physical and metaphysical.
It allows you to have mystical and lucid dream experiences that are essential to your spiritual evolution. They are the messages from the Soul, and the pineal gland is the antenna designed to receive them.
Yet most people's pineal gland is shut down by the time they're 12 years old. You probably noticed it yourself - kids are all intuitive and spiritual by nature, but we loose these abilities when we grow up. Why?
The problem is the calcification of the pineal gland. This gland has a water-filled interior, which means that it calcifies with age, and for other reasons. What specifically causes the calcification?
- Fluoride in toothpaste, food and water
- processed "junk" food
- soda and other carbonated beverages
- refined sugars, fats, flour
- lack of sunlight
- limiting beliefs
- lack of spiritual practice.
But mostly, it's fluoride.
Fluoride is the greatest enemy of your pineal gland.
It's harmless in very small quantities - in fact, it occurs naturally in water. However, fluoride in our tap water, food and toothpaste is NOT a naturally occurring fluoride, and the amounts of it far exceed the safety limits.
Since the pineal gland accumulates fluoride, it has the highest fluoride concentration in the human body, and that is the primary cause of the pineal gland calcification.
70 percent of US water supply is fluoridated. To put this in perspective, there are more people drinking fluoridated water in the United States than the rest of the world combined.
We've been told that fluoride is safe and that it prevents tooth decay, but it's a lie. Research shows that there is NO TOOTH DECAY DIFFERENCE between fluoride-using and no fluoride-using countries. And as for safety...each year over 20,000 calls are made to Poison Control Centers in the U.S. due to acute fluoride toxicity from ingesting toothpaste. This is why a warning is required on all fluoride toothpaste tubes to avoid accidental swallowing: it's a known poison. In fact, until recently fluoride was an active ingredient in rat poison.
I'm not going to go into the reasons why there's so much fluoride in our environment - make your own conclusions. The indisputable facts are: fluoride is poisonous, and it shuts down our most important spiritual organ. If you want to know more, the documentary "DMT: The Spirit Molecule" explains why people having spiritual experiences is not good for those in power.
So what can you do to activate your pineal gland?
Kitchen Water Filtration System
Step 1: Say Bye-Bye To Fluoride
The number one thing you can do to activate your pineal gland is reduce your intake of fluoride.
- Use only natural and decline fluoride gel treatments at the dentist. no-fluoride toothpaste
- Drink purified or filtered water, and keep in mind that bottled water can also be fluoridated.
- Eat fresh organic food - the more processed the food is, the more fluoride it contains.
- Avoid processed beverages like sodas, juice drinks, instant and bottled teas, sports drinks.
- Avoid cooking with non-stick pans, they increase the fluoride content of food.
- Drink organic or imported wine. Wine (particularly red wine) is proven to be good for you in moderation, but because of the heavy use of fluoride-based pesticides in the United States, wines that are made from U.S.-grown grapes (particularly California wines) are fluoride-laden.
- Avoid any kind of processed meat (e.g., chicken fingers, chicken nuggets) - a mechanical de-boning process contaminates the meat with higher levels of fluoride.
- Drink teas that are made from young leaves (e.g., “White tea”) or yerba matte – a herbal tea from South America.
- Certain pharmaceuticals (including Prozac and Paxil) are also habitually fluoridated, so whenever possible, avoid or limit the use of anesthetics, antibiotics and antidepressants.
- A lot of fluoride is absorbed through the skin when taking a shower or a bath. If you like taking a long shower or a nice relaxing bath, consider installing a fluoride filter in your bathroom. Otherwise, try rinsing your body and turning the faucet off, then lathering up, and then rinsing the soap off at the end. This way you're conserving the water and minimizing your fluoride absorption.
- Avoid calcium supplementation as it is not absorbed into the bones and just ends up clogging your organs, including the pineal gland.
Tamarind Removes Fluoride
Fish Oil Aids De-Calcification
Step 2: Take Out The Trash
Cleansing is another important step in activating your pineal gland. This is to remove fluoride that's already accumulated in your body over the years.
- Tamarind fruit or paste. I attended a spiritual retreat not long ago, and I heard someone mention that tamarind paste is the best way to decalcify the pineal gland. I researched it, and turns out, it's true. Recent studies show that tamarind is highly effective in removing body fluoride through excretion of urine, and even in mobilizing deposited fluoride from bone.
- Borax (boron) supplement is another known antidote to fluoride. A 1/4 teaspoon of borax (found in most supermarkets) in one liter of water can be taken in small quantities throughout the day. Boron is also present in beets.
- Fish Oil is one of the best substances for all-around detoxification, and specifically, de-calcification of the pineal gland. It's known to aid with depression, anxiety, headaches, low energy, insomnia etc. The best kinds of fish oil are skate liver oil and shark liver oil.
- Liver cleanses are crucial to our physical and spiritual well being. A good liver cleanse can remove heavy metals and numerous toxins from your body, including fluoride. The one I practice is a coffee enema or a coffee colonic. Of course, those should be done only after cleansing your colon, otherwise the toxins will get stuck, and then re-absorbed into the blood.
- Sauna or a sweat lodge ceremony are great for removing fluoride and other toxins from the skin as they are excreted in the sweat. Wipe your body of the sweat often to prevent re-absorption and drink lots of water. Hydration is vital if you consider this method!
Step 3: Spiritual Practice
The third step in activating your pineal gland is spiritual practice.
This is arguably the most pivotal step. While it's important to change your diet and maintain a healthy body, nothing substitutes spiritual practice that allows for the healing to occur naturally, trains the mind to be still, and prepares you to experience higher states of consciousness.
- Meditate, Meditate, Meditate. There's a number of meditations you can practice to target your pineal gland, for example, meditating with the word "Love". Sit with your back straight, your eyes closed and your tongue between your teeth. Gently bite the tip of your tongue. Vibrate the word "love" through your teeth as you purse your lips.
- Breathing through your Third Eye is another technique you can employ to activate your pineal gland. Breathe in the brilliant silver light through your Third Eye, hold it, then visualize it surrounding your pineal gland. See it vibrating with that silver light, see that calcified shell breaking and deteriorating, see your pineal gland shine as luminous light is breaking through the barrier of calcium. Practice for about 15-20 minutes a day.
- Simply placing your awareness in your Third Eye is effective in stimulating the pineal. When you do it, you'll notice a feeling of slight pressure in your forehead area, which is a good sign. Just hold your attention there and be mindful of your body and mind.
- The pineal gland can also be activated by Kundalini yoga which works with your Kundalini energy. Kundalini can rise from the root chakra at the base of your spine all the way to the crown chakra and beyond. The idea behind Kundalini yoga (and meditation) is to create a gradual energy buildup that would activate your chakras one by one naturally.
- You can utilize gemstones and crystals. Gems that work with the Third Eye chakra are deep blue stones like lapis lazuli, sapphire or sodalite. Communicate with the stone. Ask it to help you awaken and heal your pineal gland. You can hold the stone during a meditation or place it on your forehead to increase the effect.
Pineal Gland Activation with Binaural Beats
© 2013 Lana Zakinov
More by this Author
7 goddesses to get you inspired and empowered to take that next step.
3 can't-get-any-simpler-than-that mindful meditation guidelines, video instructions, long-term effects of meditation, and the awesome wisdom of Lao Tzu.
A toxic mother-in-law is a soul-sucking parasite that feeds on your misery. If you've got one, here are the symptoms.