The Vatican is Waiting For the Cosmic Savior
The Vatican, UFOs and Little Green Men
You want to know about UFOs and little green men? Contact the Vatican. They have an observatory out in Arizona, and that's what they are looking for. -- Gordon Cooper, NASA astronaut
In the 2012 prequel Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope is Here authors Tom Horn and Cris Putnam correctly predicted that Benedict XVI will resign as Pope, which was an unprecedented event in history. In Exo-Vaticana they reveal Vatican's unusual fixation on the search for extraterrestrial life and secret preparations for the arrival of cosmic savior.
However, Horn and Putnam warn that this scenario has "dangerous and deceptive end-times ramifications" as they believe that the last Pope, "Petrus Romanus" (presumably Pope Francis), will assist the rise of the global authority referred to as the Antichrist in the Bible.
- Vatican's search for extraterrestrial life goes back centuries.
- Vatican owns the most powerful telescope in the world. It's at the Mount Graham Int'l Observatory in Arizona, where Vatican astronomers observe 'deep space'. Attached to that telescope is an infrared camera oddly called "L.U.C.I.F.E.R." UFO research confirms that infrared light allows to see objects typically invisible to a naked eye.
- Several ancient traditions such as Mayan, Aztec, Cherokee, and Jewish (Cabbala), point to the period of 2012-2016 as the beginning of the 'end of times'.
- The authors cite a 900-year-old prophecy by St. Malachy Morgair who allegedly had a vision of all 112 Popes, from the first to the very last, the one who will witness the Final Judgment. He wrote down 112 short Latin phrases describing each one. According to the authors, the description of the last Pope on the list, "Petrus Romanus" - Peter the Roman, matches Pope Francis.
- Vatican libraries contain files confirming extraterrestrial activity on Earth.
- Vatican theologians consider the possibility that Jesus was a 'star child' and the immaculate conception was one of the earliest documented cases of alien abduction/visitation. Thus the Second Coming of Christ is expected to confirm that Jesus was in fact an extraterrestrial, or a human-alien hybrid.
- Preparations for an alien 'god' are well on the way. The Church plans to reassure the faithful that the new ET reality doesn't negate the word of the Bible and Jesus Christ as the son of God. The Catholic Church will embrace the new 'savior' and encourage religious people everywhere to do the same.
Tom Horn and Cris Putnam's Interview about "EXO-VATICANA"
"The holiness and the need for a salvation converge and blend when the bright clean powerful UFO zooms up onto the horizon. Could it be our celestial savior?" -- Ted Peters, theology professor
The Allies of Humanity's Message
After reading the book, I came across a channeled message titled "Manipulation of Religious Traditions and Beliefs" that parallels the findings of Putnam and Horn. I offer this message not as a form of evidence - who would seriously believe such a thing? - but as a curious bit of information that you are free to accept, reject, and everything in between.
This and other messages were allegedly transmitted from a group of beings who call themselves “Allies of Humanity.” They state that there is an ongoing effort to prepare for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, who will in fact be a false prophet, the Antichrist, ushering in an era of great global deception and tribulation.
Much of your world follows the Christian faith. [...] Within the context of this religion, the identification with Jesus the Christ will be greatly utilized. [...]
It is our understanding that the true Jesus will not return to the world [...]. The one who will come claiming his name will come from the Greater Community. He will be one who is born and bred for this purpose by the collectives that are in the world today. He will appear human and will have significant abilities compared to what you can accomplish at this moment. He will seem completely altruistic. He will be able to perform acts that will engender either fear or great reverence. He will be able to project images of angels, demons or whatever his superiors wish to expose you to. He will seem to have spiritual powers. Yet he will come from the Greater Community, and he will be part of the collective.
Note that the Allies are referring to "visitors," "collectives," and "the Greater Community". Humanity exists within the Greater Community of collectives (e.g. the Grey collective), and these collectives have different and/or competing agendas.
But what about other religions? Not everyone believes in Jesus Christ and his supposed second coming. What about millions of Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, atheists, agnostics? The Allies stress that the religious belief system itself is not important, as long as it's a vehicle of order, uniformity and fundamentalism.
In one part of the world, one particular religious ideology will prevail; in a different part of the world, a different religious ideology will prevail. This is entirely useful to your visitors, for they do not care if there is more than one religion so long as there is order, conformity and allegiance. Having no religion of their own that you could possibly follow or identify with, they will use yours to engender their own values. [...]
The Allies say that the evidence of this is already in the world. Could they be referring to the evidence uncovered by Horn and Putnam in Exo-Vaticana?
Cosmic Messiah Poll
Do you think there is a possibility that Vatican is preparing for an alien 'god'?See results without voting
Undoubtedly, there is something funky going on in the Vatican corridors of power. It's the Catholic Church, for god's sake! The most secretive organization on Earth.
But is it far-fetched to suggest that the highest Vatican insiders, including the Pope, are expecting a 'cosmic' savior?
Perhaps, it is. But church officials are more and more adamant about the possibility of life on other planets.They want people to know that Vatican never denied it (Giordano Bruno would be turning in his grave if they didn't burn him to ashes), that the message of Jesus Christ is universal, and that they're on board with the prospect of baptizing extra-terrestrial beings.1
I wouldn't be surprised if in the coming years the Catholic Church made more direct statements confirming the ET reality.
© 2014 Lana Zakinov
More by this Author
We can endlessly debate whether the world is ready, but as some of you know, the UFO files disclosure is inevitable, sooner or later. What can possibly go wrong?
Who are they? What do they look like? Do they mean us any harm? Government insiders have the answers.
A toxic mother-in-law is a soul-sucking parasite that feeds on your misery. If you've got one, here are the symptoms.