Twenty Five Tweets
1. No man understands the Scriptures, unless he be acquainted with the cross. Martin Luther
2. God uses foolish and weak instruments to do His work, 1 Cor 1.26-31 He uses despised vessels to turn the world upside down.
3. In heaven we shall know everyone and every place intuitively. Angels work by intuition; and so do glorified saints. That's Perfect Knowledge!
4. Whatever God has given to His redeemed children is for eternity; He will never take it away from us. That's Eternal Security!
5. The Lord promises to guide us in every step and even in the smallest things. He will guide us CONTINUALLY. Isa 58.11
6. Believers in Christ are like oases in a barren desert. Are you like that in this bleak wilderness called Twitter?
7. Can you give the fresh word of God to those who are in need? Can you minister the bread of life? Then, read the Word!
8. We have to minister the words of eternal life to the lost generation that tweets here. Do you have that life? Read the Word!
9. Nuns and monks can never find God. Asceticism is a blind alley. It is another form of legalism and bondage. Be free! John 8.32. Be saved!
10. Twitter reflects today's lost generation. As Christians, we have to bring direction into aimless lives. That's only through Christ & His Word!
11. The important thing is to keep tweeting the Word of God. Only God's Word can stem the tide of evil flowing through the Internet!
12. Satan's five weapons: Apathy, Boredom, Doubt, Worry, Fear. Our five weapons: Faith, Word of God, Prayer, Praise & the Blood of Christ.
13. Whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 1 Cor 10.31. Yes, even tweet for God's glory!
14. There is a whole Bible chapter on the perils of the tongue. Read James 3. Be careful what you tweet. All you tweet is recorded in heaven.
15. One who doesn't believe that "with God all things are possible" - is one who doesn't really believe in God.
16. Today is the day of grace. Will you accept God's great gift of salvation thru Christ? Or will you reject it? There's no 2nd chance!
17. God's weapons: 1st, Faith. Faith in Jesus. When God opens your heart, you see Jesus as Savior & Lord. Keep focused on Him. He is faithful!
18. God's weapons: 2nd, Word of God. Be saturated in the Bible. Tweet the Bible. Matt 4.4. Christ defeated Satan thru the Word!
19. Gods weapons: 3rd. Prayer. Pray much in yr heart. Even as u tweet. Bathe everything with prayer & earnest intercession. Our God hears!
20. Gods weapons. 4th. Praise. Keep thanking, praising, worshipping God. Exalt Christ Jesus. Worship destroys the enemy. Give all glory to God!
21. Gods weapons: 5th. Blood of Jesus. We are in a battlefield. Claim the Blood for protection. Plead the Blood as you push through to victory.
22. What is really precious cannot be stolen because it is hidden in Christ.
23. Christian life is climbing the mountain ranges. After one range there's another, & another, & another. Not to worry! God goes before us!
24. I call you, not servants, but friends. John 15.15. Legal Christians are servants; spiritual Christians are friends - they hear Gods' voice!
25. Faith:"He staggered not at the promise of God thru unbelief but grew strong in faith, giving glory to God" Rom 4.20.
© Charles Harton (on Twitter)/ Pratonix
More by this Author
Read Matthew 16:8-10.‘How many large baskets full you picked up?’ One way of interpreting the miracle of feeding the 5000 is by thinking of ‘supply and demand’. What the Lord is saying is that...
Here is a poem on the account in Luke 10:25-37, the story of the Good Samaritan. The poem will enrich your understanding of the way of the Lord, and the way of the gospel. The focus is on the 'oil and wine' which the...
Have you dedicated your home to the Lord Jesus Christ? Christian house dedication is practised in certain churches in Asia, and there is much to learn from this. Our house should be a protected house & a priestly...