Confession Before Possession
This is to help you with right confessions after you've taken into your heart and know what communion does for a believer. Communion is the life of God in You. Everything Jesus is and has lives inside you. You have the mind of Christ, you have the faith and power to destroy the works of the Devil. It's all done because of the body and blood of Jesus. We are back in fellowship with God as before Adam sinned. We live forever! There is so much that could be said but I'm giving golden, truthful nuggets I've discovered from an author of a book the Power of Your Words. We must be mindful of what comes out of our mouths. You have what you confess or say. Say negative you get negative (destruction or death). Say positive you get positive (abundance or life)
You should confess daily:
(1) I am what the Word says I am…. He says that I am a New Creation created in Christ Jesus. He says that I am more than a victor
(2) I am an overcomer…He made me to be a son/daughter of God Almighty, and heir of God and a joint heir of Jesus Christ
(3) I can do all things in Him who is my strength. Phil.4:13.
(4) What He says I can do, I declare that I can do.
(5) What He says I am, I declare that I am.
(6) I make my confession boldly “God is my Father: I am His child.
(7) Luke 1:37: “No Word from God is void of power.
(8) My prayer is answered…His Word is real
(9) As a son/daughter in His family, I am taking my place; I’m acting my part.
(10) I am in Christ. Christ is in me.
(11) I live in a new realm above the senses, so I hold fast to my confession that I am what the Word says I am.
The realm above the natural senses of seeing and feeling, is a spirit realm of where God operates from for believers. Heavenly; bring to earth from heaven.
REMEMBER: Isaiah 41:10: fear thou not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God; I will strengthen thee, yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my Righteousness.”