Christians What We Believe
Begins With Faith
As long as I have been a Christian you have to realize that Christianity is a personal faith and a relationship with God , it isn't like joining a gym and signing up for a membership it is a personal ,spiritual decision between you and him. It is simple matter of faith. To better understand Christianity one would have to ask themselves what do Christians believe? Depending on to whom this is asked you may find that you will receive various answers. When a person takes time to really examine the Bible without any organizational or denominational views one will see what Christians are truly supposed to believe.
The belief about sin and being saved
1. Christians believe that salvation is for anyone to receive. (John 3:14-18) it is also written in (John 5:24,John 20:31,Romans 10:9-13 ,2 Peter 3:9,Revelation 3:20 and 1John 7_9 and 1John 5:10.
2. Christians also believe that all have fallen short of the Glory of God and nobody is without sin. (Romans 3:23, Ecclesiastes 7:20 and 1 John 1:10)
These are some of the basics on what Christians believe and stand as one with. Although I am not an authority and a simple Sunday school teacher who loves the Lord I do believe that if a person claims to be a Christian then there beliefs will line up exactly at it is written.
What do True Christians Believe about God?
1. Christians believe that GOD is the creator of all things. (Genesis 1)
2. Christians believe that God will give and judge mankind according to what they have done. (Corinthians 5-10)
3. Christians believe that GOD loves mankind in which Jesus came to give his life to offer eternal life to anyone who would receive him. (John 3:14-21)
4. Christians believe that God is eternal (Psalms 90:2)
If you are a true believer of Christ regardless of what denomination you are then you will live by the word of GOD himself and not add nor remove from the Bible any word that is written. Rev. 22 (18-21).
copyright © 2008
More by this Author
The similarities and differences between the rise and fall of Rome Empire in 365 A.D. and the United States in the 21st Century? Are we parallel?
Reading this, sent chills down my spine and has taken a long time for me to even .....
Elizabethan Era vs. the 21st Century. A humorous side to how they lived versus how we live today. Hair dye made from urine? Not bathing?