Creating A Wiccan Book Of Shadows
Book Of Shadows
Creating A Book Of Shadows Is Easy
Creating a Wiccan Book of Shadows is not as hard as many think. There isn't any one way to make a book of shadows. One of the few times that they may be similar is if a coven has one general Book of Shadows that they use for their entire coven's needs. More seasoned believers normally will have multiple Wiccan Book of Shadows, as they usually will create one for teaching others, while a second is for their personal use only. The what is known as Teaching Book of Shadows is normally reserved for use by neophytes that may have an interest in joining a ritual.
Wicca General Information
- Tools- Description of every tool used, and the purpose of use within a circle:
- Invocations- Usually will include for both the Wiccan Goddess, and God.
- Divination- This area will include Stone Divination,Tarot Cards, scrying using a crystal ball, along with different methods of divination.
- Symbols- Include every major symbol, along with meanings. There are many various different symbols, most of them will rarley be used but should still be included incase they are ever needed.
- Preferred Book List- This could include your favorate books, or the best books for novices to read.
- Recipes- Most love this section as the area where they put in personally created recipes, or ones that might be used frequently. This will make it so you do not have to remember each, and every recipe might be used.
How To Create A Book Of Shadows Video
Wicca Sabbats and Rituals
- Full Moon Ritual
- New Moon Ritual
- Casting a Circle-How To
- Preparing to conduct a circle
- Samhain Ritual - October 31st
- Yule Ritual (Winter Solstice)- December 21st
- Imboc Ritual information on Imboc- February 2nd
- Ostara Ritual- March 21st
- Beltain Ritual- May 1st
- Litha Ritua (Summer Solstice)- June 21st
- Lammas Ritual- August 1st
- Mabon Ritual- September 21st
Additional Topics To Include Within Your Book Of Shadows
- Spells- Both personal, and coven useage.
- Magic Journal- This is one of the most important sections of your Wiccan Book of Shadows. You will include your personal experiences and thoughts during, Meditation, ritual work, circle work, dreams, and anything else you wish to notate into your journal. It is just that a journal relating to your religious beliefs.
More by this Author
How to live off Social Security Income is a question everyone asks themselves after their benefits start. The low amount of monthly income can make budgeting your finances very difficult, but not impossible.
<p style="float:left; width:290px;">...</p><p style="float:right; width:290px;">...</p>