Does a Creator Exist
As fas as I am concern, the wonderful things around me are created by a very powerful entity which is called by most as God.
I believe that a Supreme Being called God exists.
SOur innate nature and features, and scientific breakthroughs and milestones can justify the presence of a Mighty Creator, a compassionate, very loving and whose intelligence is infinite and beyond compare. Does a God really exists? For me I think he is. Why? Because I could not help marvel about the wonderful things around me and I am truly overwhelmed with all of things inside me that says with zest that their is God.
1. Conscience - The conscience is one of the most overlooked innate crap of a human being, but with it, an individual is conscious with his/her behavior and actions. The conscience is the yardstick of our good interaction with the people around us, and also the barometer of how good should we treat our loved ones like our family, relatives, and friends to the best of our capabilities. Conscience should blend well with the norms of the society, otherwise, we will commit unlawful acts that could expose us to shame or worst lead us to jail grasping the cold iron bars there, hehehe. Conscience is one of the hidden proofs of God's existence, when we do good deeds we tend to get happy (depending on the magnitude of the complements we share or give and also to whom our good deeds are for, will determine how much happiness we could extract from each good deed we make). But when we do no good to somebody else, we will usually have the feeling of being miserable, as guilt will haunts our hearts and mind. But there is an argument here, is our conscience reliant with the norms of the society? Can it be taught? Or, Can it be transferred and altered perhaps from one person to another? How about those cannibals? How about those criminals? Do these persons exhibit the presence of conscience on their hearts? One thing is for sure though, our conscience will always be a light in the darkness, for with it, we will be enlightened on how to be responsible citizens and civilized in a manner that will not only please other people but to fit in to the Constitution-backed social structure with appropriate behaviors, sound mind and fair and square objectives and goals. With the issue about the cannibals, this is totally different, although they are part of a certain nation's territory and constitution, they are not educated, but rather ignorant and not taught with the necessary things to be a rightful, civilized and responsible citizen. For there will be transgression only when there is a law imposed, and these cannibals are not even aware of this laws. Now if God really exists he has his own way of judging these ethnic people, but I believe there a Supreme Being who created all the wonderful things around us and I leave the judging to him. With respect to the criminals, however, many factors will be considered but no one can refute the fact that a person with a sound mind will never think of something that would harm others and in return will held him liable for his/her wrongdoing(s) and if ever he/she commit a crime he will readily accept the consequences of his unlawful act. But in most cases of criminals especially those with heavy sentences, the conscience of these individuals could have been damaged or much worst, eliminated because of psychological imbalances or psychological problems. Alas, many criminals had pleaded guilty succumbing to their conscience inside them.
2. Love - A normal person is eager to be loved and likewise eager to love for this is the most important thing that will happen in a man's life. Most of us now exists because of the love shared by our parents. We will always cherish the fine moments with those people close to us like our partners, bosom friends, relatives and the likes, and it is love that made these possible. Our conscience will not be bothered when we do lovely things towards people around us. Thus, love just complements our conscience, just like chariot with a horse. Life would be full of sorrow and could be useless without this four letter word called LOVE.
3. To see is to believe - How can we say that a man has a brain when we don't even see it with our bare eyes, how can we say that a table was made by a man when we don't see how it is done. Seeing in believing is potentially very dangerous and not a valid excuse but is lame and completely irrational and illogical, and would throw someone right off especially the learnt ones with these misleading phrase. Again with due respect I believe that there is God for the nth time because I see his well-crafted wonders in the forms of majestic mountains, magnificent seas, and breathtaking jungles teeming with awesome animals.
4. Uniqueness - No matter there are billions of humans that live in our very own planet, no two individuals are alike. Even identical twins have distinct differences from each other. Our thumb will show us our unique identity with each other. This distinctiveness endowed to an individual makes our existence special and essential. If you know your importance in this world you'll try to do the best you can to earn a good living or realize your goals and/or even dreams or perhaps accomplish your purpose of living. For if you feel you are useless you would be doing nothing or just contemplating about the life's bitterness at all times. Having the feeling of being important and knowing the purpose of your existence are the testament that GOD exists.
5. The ability to meditate and prayer - Meditation will surely make you at one with a Supreme Being and gives you too much bliss and a very smooth feeling as if you are floating in cloud nine. Prayers will always keep you away from harm. Everytime you do praying when traveling or you pray before sleeping keep assured you are safe from threats and dangers.
6. Karma - The Third Newton's Law of motion states that "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." This is karma and every action a man does will surely produce results. If you do good you will have good results otherwise you will not. When doing bad things and the result is good this is certainly awkward, wakikik.
7. There are a lot of scientists that believed in God's existence and the lists will have many, and two of them happens to be "The father of Physics", Isaac Newton who was known to be a religious man so with the modern scientist Albert Einstein. On my next hub I'll be concentrating on Science to somehow shed light to the presence of a Supreme God.
"The most beautiful and profound emotion we can experience is the sensation of the mystical. It is the source of all true science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead. To know that what is impenetrable to us really exists, manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty, which our dull faculties can comprehend only in their primitive forms -- this knowledge, this feeling, is at the center of true religion." --- Einstein said ("Einstein, Albert" in The Enlightened Mind, ed. Stephen Mitchell; New York: Harper Collins, 1991)
"About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the Prophecies, and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamor and opposition." --- Isaac Newton
This is my eighth entry to the hubchallenge.
More by this Author
This is a tribute to the planet we call home since she will be celebrating her birthday in the days to come and this is actually first of two parts. The Philippines is indeed a haven for wonderful animals whether they...
What's so important about intramural sports events at school? This article lists the benefits.
Our planet is indeed gasping for breath right now, our harmful pollution is indeed choking her slowly and continues to strip her ozone layer. I think it is about time to give our timely response to this alarming state...