Dreaming of This Man
This Man Blog
- The SuperNatural ParaNormal Blog...
... will keep you fully informed of the latest news and developments regarding This Man.
New York, January 2006. The patient of a well-known psychiatrist draws the
face of This Man, who has been repeatedly appearing in her dreams. She has never met This Man before, but nevertheless he gives her all sorts of
advice on private matters. Some time later another patient of the psychiatrist recognizes the
face. He also says in his waking life
he has never seen This Man before, but he is repeatedly visiting him in his dreams... Four patients of the psychiatrist's colleagues will recognize the face on the drawing. They all refer to their Dream Visitor as This Man.
Since then more than 2000 people in cities all over the world, from Los Angeles and Berlin to Sao Paulo, Tehran, Bejing, New Delhi and Moskow, claimed they have been seeing This Man in their dreams… There seems to be no common trait among these people, and until now This Man was not identified. The website of This Man wants to help communicate those people who have dreamt about him, and aims to understand who or what he is and why he appears in our dreams.
Dreaming of This Man...
- A tall, dark man is showing you a picture and asking you if you recognise your father in it. You have never seen This Man in the Picture before.
- Even though he is really ugly, you fell in love with him from the very first time you dreamt of him. Each and every time, This Man sweeps you off your feet with his romantic gestures and sweet words.
- You are flying in the sky over your city and observing your friends from up there... where you meet This Man. He flies there too, but he never says something.
- You were dreaming about getting lost in a huge and deserted shopping mall, and suddenly This Man appeared and you started running away from him. He chased you for what seemed like an hour through the supermarket, trapped you in the kids' area, smiled at you and showed you the way out towards the cash desks.
- Though you never had homosexual relationships or fantasies, you are dreaming about having sex with This Man. He has a lot of imagination. He pleases you.
- This Man was dressed as Santa Claus. You felt so happy, just like when you were a little girl. He smiled at you and then his head became a balloon, floating in the air above you, and no matter how hard you tried to catch it, you just couldn't reach it.
- You were stuck in a room sitting on a stool, a few feet away from a television set. Two men attacked you. Then This Man showed up on the screen. You begged him not to harm you. He didn't change his blank expression and he didn't speak. He only slit your throat.
- This Man was in the mirror watching you, saying nothing, wearing glasses. He never moved. He was like a statue. Still.
- This Man is Brazilian and very handsome. A schoolteacher type with 6 fingers on his right hand. "If he US has a nuclear disaster," he says, "go North!"
- In the first dream This Man said it was all over. In a completely different second dream, This Man appeared and said it was all over. In a third and again completely different dream, This Man also suddenly appeared and said it was all over.
Ever Dreamt of This Man?
Who or What is This Man? Or Why he is Appearing in Our Dreams?See results without voting
More by this Author
Thomas More published Utopia in 1516. In 2016, he suddenly began to speak to and through me... or these blackout poetry channelings.
The legend of the Flying Dutchman is one of those stories that the crew might pass along when a ship is in trouble. There are various versions of the story, all with similarities shared with the legends and myths that...
Chicomoztoc is the name for the mythical origin place of the Aztec people of central Mexico. According to R.G. Babcock there is an explanation for all these tales about a curse and lost gold in Arizona and New-Mexico.