What are your favorite scriptures?
What are my favorite scriptures?
Hmmm… I have so many. I’m not putting them in any order because they are all my favorites.
* “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.”
* “Ask and it will be given to you, seek; and you will find; knock; and it will be opened to you.”
* “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”
* “And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.”
* “Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.”
* “…blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it!”
* “…Render therefore to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are Gods.”
* “Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment,”
These are just a few of my favorites. What are yours?
More by this Author
What is a shepherd’s sling: A sling is a crude weapon made up simply of two strings with a pocket or pouch in the middle. It almost looks like a child’s toy though in the right hands with a...
1. Don't miss the boat. 2. Try to remember that we're all in the same boat. 3. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark, you know. 4. Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone might ask you to do...
Why Would Anyone Want To Be An Iron Worker? Iron workers have to do what everyone else is afraid to do. Just the thought alone of being hundreds of feet in the air, with nothing around you is...