Ghost Hunting Kit
If you have an interest in ghosts and paranormal, you may be interested in ghost hunting. It's a pretty simple if you've got a group of people who all share the same interest. Now, granted ghost hunting will work better if you have a psychic to help you sense paranormal activity and beings. At times, you may even consider a Clergy Man so to bless the area against demons, poltergeists, and other negative energies, depending on where you are hunting.
A typical ghost hunting group will include a group of 4 to 8 people that will work as team to collect evidence of paranormal activity. But, that doesn't mean that you and a few friends can't go to the local church and check out the paranormal activity that surrounds the area.
The easiest way to have a successful ghost hunting outting, make sure that you have the right ghost hunting equipment, such as EMF meters, digital thermometers, infrared and night vision still and video cameras, and even a laptop.
If you're lucky, you just may find a few areas with paranormal activity throughout them.
The best places to check are older historic buildings and homes.
Ghust Hunting Equipment
- Still and video cameras - Infrared, digital, night vision, and even disposable cameras are great for capturing visuals such as orbs, mist, apparition, and ectoplasm.
- EMF measurement - electromagnetic field meters help detect possible unexplained magnetic fields.
- Temperature measurement - Infrared and thermal sensors to detect changes in the environment, such as cold spots that some believe accompnay paranormal activity.
- Digital and analog audio recorders - Capture anomalous sounds, such as voices, that may be interpreted as attempts of communication by paranormal entities.
- Geiger counter - Measure changes in radiation that may account for a disturbance in spiritual energy.
- Ion Meters - Detect excess of negative ions that may be associated with paranormal activity.
- Infrared and/or ultrasonic motion sensor - Measure anomalous movement within an area
- Air quality monitoring equipment - Measure the level of gases that may contribute to paranormal activity.
- Infrasound monitoring equipment - Measure the sound vibrations in an area contributing paranormal activity.
More by this Author
Symptoms and treatment of some common diseases of pet snakes, including blister disease, constipation, mites and ticks, shedding problems, and stomatitis.
An awesome-looking tattoo can unfortunately turn into a big infected mess. Read on to learn the symptoms of infection and how to treat it.
Learn some of the signs of infected belly-button piercings and what to do about them.