HOW TO STAY SPIRITUALLY CONNECTED
Connection with Self and Source
Whether we follow a traditional religion or have a Universal spiritually, we each need to tap into our own personal sense of self in order to be spiritually connected.
· Look for opportunities within your realm to project love out into the world. Be kind to yourself and others and show compassion and empathy towards those around you and beyond. The vibration and energy of being loving towards yourself and others ripples out into the world.
· Acknowledge your Source or Creator, the Universal Energy. Know that there is a higher force at play in your life.
· Set aside some personal ‘soul time’ for yourself on a daily basis. Dedicate a special personal chair or space to be used exclusively for time for reflection, contemplation and prayer. This may even by a window seat or be out in a garden setting - whatever is most comfortable with you. Take this time to meditate, read uplifting and/or spiritual texts, do yoga ... whatever resonates with your soul at the time.
· Express gratitude daily. Be grateful for what you have in your life – your family, friends, loved ones and beyond. Let your loved ones know they are appreciated and honoured. Be thankful for the little things as well as the large and you will find more things to be grateful for every day. The Universe responds to the vibrations we emit and brings us more of what we put out for.
· Become more accepting of yourself and others and put judgements aside. Let go of the urge to label things as ‘good’ or ‘bad’ and just accept ‘what is’.
· Acknowledge, recognize and learn from your mistakes. We are all confronted with obstacles and life lessons throughout our lives, and the most important factor is how we deal with them and what we learn from them. Admit when you are wrong and be willing to take responsibility for your actions. Take the positives from the situation, learn the lesson and move on.
· Be the best you can be - everyday. We are all blessed with unique talents, skills, personalities and purposes. Strive to express the best of yourself in all that you do and with every person you come into contact with.
· See the good in yourself and others. When you look for good in others, your willingness subconsciously brings this trait/energy forward.
· Be forgiving. Whenever you withhold forgiveness you keep yourself bound and tied to your own negative feelings. You do not need to condone the behaviour or action that was ‘unforgiveable’ - but to forgive others is to forgive yourself ... the ultimate form of healing.
· Pray and bless the world. Pray that your own life be blessed along with those of all you know and love. Bless the whole world - all creatures and beings on the planet and within the entire Universe.
Use these simple steps and exercises to keep yourself connected to ‘Self’ and Source.
The Purpose of Your Life - Your Life Mission
- The Purpose of Your Life - Your Life Mission
In order to awaken your true lifes purpose you need to be ready to accept change. Change may come in the form of a change in consciousness, a change in belief-sets and/or thought-patterns, a...
- SPIRITUAL PATHS - Steps to Awakening
We are living in a time where people are embracing their spiritual side. Even those who do not use the label of spirituality are open to concepts such as trusting their intuition and finding their...
- UNIVERSAL SPIRITUAL LAWS
All humans incarnate to experience life in a physical body. Earth is the place where we learn our lessons in the form of situations, life events and particular people. It is the way in which we deal with our...
- A to Z of Spiritual Terms and Definitions
A AFFIRMATIONS Affirmations are declarations of our worthiest goals. Repeating those declarations often enough that our subconscious minds accepts them as fact, will guide our behaviour accordingly...
More by this Author
Colours provide us with valuable insights into our life’s experiences. A knowledge of the significance of the colours in our dreams is a wonderful tool for understanding the messages and meaning our dreams. ...
Learn about the meaning of numbers in dreams and how to interpret them.
Learn about what it means when you see numbers repeatedly.