Women of the Bible - How Is Your I Q?
l. What woman, on leaving home to be married, was exhorted by her relatives to become the mother of thousands of millions?
2. What woman could not stand to be separated from her mother-in-law?
3. What woman was paid wages for nursing her own child?
4. What woman spiked an army captain?
5. Who was the mother of Jacob's daughter?
6. What woman was a famous seamstress?
7. What two women on separate occasions anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped his feet with their hair?
8. What service did Susanna and Joanna render to Jesus?
9. What woman carried a letter from the Apostle Paul from Corinth to Rome?
10. Who protected her husband from the wrath of his father-in-law?
11. Name the only woman in the Bible whose exact age is given?
12. Who were the three Marys that stood by the cross when our Lord was crucified?
13. What woman died three hours after her husband's death, as a judgement for lying to God?
14. What was the name of Ishmael's mother?
15. What woman painted her face and literally 'went to the dogs'?
16. Who was the only woman the scriptures command us to remember?
17. What woman robbed a man of his source of power while he slept and turned him over to his enemies?
18. What queen was instrumental in saving her people from destruction?
19. Name the woman in the Old Testament who was a prophetess, a singer, and a ruler high rank in Israel.
20. What woman was possessed by seven devils, before conversion?
1. Rebekah (Gen.24:60)
2. Ruth (Ruth1:16)
3. Jochebed, mother of Moses (Exod. 2:9)
4. Jael (Judges 4:21)
5. Leah (Gen. 30:20,21)
6. Dorcas (Acts 9:39)
7. Mary, sister of Martha (John 12:3) The sinful woman (Luke 7:37.38)
8. "They ministered unto him out of their substance" (Luke 8:3)
9. Phoebe (Rom. 16: 1,2)
10. Michal, David's wife (I Samuel 19: 11-13)
11. Sarah, 127 years (Gen. 23:1)
12. Mary, His mother; Mary, wife of Cleopas; and Mary Magdalene (John 19:25)
13. Sapphira (Acts 5:10)
14. Hagar (Gen.16)
15. Jezebel (II Kings 9:30-37)
16. "Remember Lot's wife" (Luke 17:32)
17. Delilah (Judges 16: 19-21)
18. Esther (Esther 4)
19. Deborah (Judges 4:4, 5:1)
20. Mary Magdelene (Luke 8:2)
More by this Author
A spoof on temptation
The living cell explained in a poem. This was written for 7th graders. Explained in a fun way.
I saw this apparition of the Virgin Mary. It was a phenominal sight I will always remember. How 9 large window panes could flow together to form this image is a miracle. What remains with me most vividly is the hope...