How to Feng Shui your Bedroom for Romance and Love luck in Relationships?
Feng Shui Bedroom for Couples to increase Romance and Love
According to Feng Shui, the position of the Bedroom and the placement of furniture and other articles are important for having a good married life. As per experts, a Couples Bedroom can make or break a relationship. Many times relationship problems can happen between couples due to bad feng shui. However, by following the Feng Shui principles it is possible to attract great romance luck and bring your personal romance to a higher stage. You can also FengShui your bedroom to attract or keep the love of your life.
If you are looking to prepare your bedroom for romance, given below are tips you can use.
Feng Shui Tips for Romance
Given below are 16 Feng Shui Tips for Couples to improve their love life.
- Keep the Bedroom clean especially the south west area. Make sure the bedroom has good ventilation and lighting. Open the windows often and use good air purifiers in the room.
- Color is a very important part of Feng Shui. Try splashing some pink or even a light red on the walls. Decorations can be used in pink, yellow or brown which are colors known to attract and improve love and relations.
- The Southwest corner of your home is the corner that governs the luck of love, romance and relationships. Natural crystals are especially effective for energizing the Southwest corner of your home. Place a crystal on the Southwest corner of your living room or bedroom to activate and enhance your romance luck. You can keep cream colored ceramic vase with artificial yellow flowers in this area too.
- Do not buy or use used mattresses in the bed as you never know what energy they have accumulated from previous owners. Also do not use two separate mattresses in the bed.
- Do not place the bed under a sloped ceiling. Beds with built-in storage drawers underneath are considered bad in Feng shui. Bed also should not be placed in line with any doors of the room. In addition to a good headboard make sure to have a good supporting wall behind your bed. The Bed should be accessed from both sides. It is also advisable not to sleep under the window. Placing nightstands on both sides of the bed is a good idea as long as it does not have pointed edges. A chandelier above your bed also is bad Feng Shui. Also make sure you do not have furniture with sharp ends pointing towards the bed even if it is in the farthest corner of the room. Also make sure to keep all doors in the bedroom closed at night.
- Clear the Clutter in the Bedroom and especially under the Bed as this can be a real relationship breaker.
- Mirrors facing the bed or on the ceiling is considered bad in Feng Shui. So keep the mirrors out of the bedroom if possible or keep it covered when not in use.
- Pink is the Feng Shui color of Love and Romance Luck. Wearing pink colored clothes or keeping pink flowers or pink pillows in the room helps to activate your romance luck.
- Peony Flowers Painting in the Living room is huge Romance enhancer and if you are single you may even find someone who is willing to settle down with you.
- Are you someone who need to recover from a break up then the first thing you need to throw away is all the clutter of the old relationships like photographs, mementos or anything reminding of the previous relationship. Removing old relationship energy also means that you have to throw away the love letters or the old sheets which you used. If you want to attract a new romantic partner you need to give up the old and make sure to make space for the new person in your home.
- Keep the Television out of your Bedroom. Let your Bedroom not be your TV room. Still if you want it, keep it covered when not in use. Television sets should not face the bed directly.
Make sure that all objects located there should be in good condition. If a thing is broken or damaged remove it as soon as possible as broken things indicate break relations. If it is possible to repair it you may repair it as well.
Keep a romantic and happy picture of you as a couple in the south west corner of the room. You may also put paintings or pictures of a pair of love birds or keep a pair of mandarin ducks in the room. Make sure not to use pictures represents solitude, loneliness, aggression, hard work, conflict, war, disagreement etc. Traditional romantic symbols such as hearts, cupids and pictures of happy couples always work well. If you are looking for your pair, make sure you have pairs in your bedroom even if it is candles or pillows or nightstands.
- Do not work or work out in the Bedroom. It is also not a good idea to store your equipments in the bedroom.
- If you have a bathroom attached to your bedroom, make sure that you close the door to the bathroom at all times.
- Do not keep plants or Aquarium in the Bedroom.
Although following these simple tips can help to Feng Shui your Bedroom for Romance and improve Love Luck and Relationships, it is advisable you consult an Expert for better results.
© 2009 Anamika S
More by this Author
Feng Shui Good Luck fishes like Arowana, Flowerhorn, Dragon Carp or Gold Fish kept in the aquarium at home is said to bring wealth and success. Placement of fish paintings or figurines at home is also beneficial.
A good feng shui kitchen can bring good luck, prosperity and family harmony. It is not wrong to say that Kitchen is the heart of the home and since it should be designed so that it fosters good Feng Shui. In fact it is...
The Internet has revolutionized the way we shop. Learn about ten benefits and advantages to online shopping and reasons why everyone's doing it!