How to Power Up Your Prayer Life--Now!
The answers you want, the answers you need...
“The glory of God is a human being, fully alive.” St. Irenaeus
A Great Way to Pray…
When I first encountered a powerful prayer process known as Spiritual Mind Treatment at Mile High Church (Science of Mind) in Denver, I thought it was too scientific, too impersonal, not emotional enough. I was dead wrong. Since I have been using these treatments as my chosen way of praying (for more than 25 years now), my life has been one continuous miracle.
It takes a bit of practice to get the process into your head and heart but when you make it your daily habit, the miracles all around you will become more visible and available. You’ll be convinced. Here’s the simple process…
- Recognize Spirit is All. There is only One Power and you are It’s Expression.
- Unify consciously with Spirit as co-creator. You are made of the same spiritual substance.
- Speak your word. Use your imagination to see the work as completed.
- Be grateful in advance. Gratitude is more than just saying “Thank you.” It’s a journey that goes through many changes and forms of expression. Become habitually grateful.
- Release your prayer treatment into Law. The Law of the universe is simply Spirit in action. Allow manifestation to occur. Be amazed. Spirit never says no. Ever.
And so it is…
“God’s grace removes every obstacle from our path because the light of truth reveals that there never was power in the so-called obstacle.” Joel Goldsmith
More by this Author
http://bit.ly/29bRWaA “This is the true joy in Life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a might one…the being a force of Nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments...
So, you have been led to believe that evil spirits come from the devil. Guess again. They come directly from the Jewish/Christian/Muslim god himself. Let's check out the Old Testament:
I studied the A Course In Miracles for a number of years and I will admit, there's a lot of good stuff in it. But is it Truth with a capital 'T'?