How to heal your heart chakra - Fourth Chakra healing
Opening up your heart Chakra
Holistic Healing Information for the Heart Chakra
The heart chakra is the fourth chakra and is the love core of our human energy system and is often associated with feelings that we express or experience. Heart Chakra meditations are primarily focused in healing. Healing the heart chakra may be needed for anyone that has experienced tragedy, emotional distress, or lost trust in humanity. Situations that bring emotional suffering can effect our emotional being. Tragedies such as the loss of a loved one, a divorce or a separation can scar or wound the heart chakra. Healing: When the heart chakra is balanced, you will be able to love yourself and open yourself up to others in a loving way.
The Fourth Chakra: The Heart Chakra
The heart chakra has many different associations
- The Colors Green and pink are used for healing the heart chakra
- Rose Quartz is a crystal that helps promote healing the fourth chakra (crystal healing)
- Its physical location is at the center of the chest (sternum)
- Its purposes are to support emotional empowerment
- Its Sanskrit Name - Anahata (Anahata Healing Guided meditations are below)
- Spiritual Relativity- Forgiveness, unconditional love, trusting people, letting go and compassion
- Physical Weaknesses that reflect a damaged heart chakra - Heart Conditions, asthma, lung and breast cancers, thoracic spine, pneumonia, upper back, and shoulder problems
- Mental and Emotional Issues - Love, compassion, confidence, hope, lack of inspiration, hate, envy, despair, fear, jealousy and anger are all issues that can be observed when you have a wounded heart chakra.
- The heart chakra holds connections to those whom we love
- Parts of the body that are governed by the heart chakra - Rib Cage, diaphragm, heart, circulatory system, blood, lungs, thymus, breasts, esophagus, shoulders, hands and arms.
Some well known methods of activating and stimulating your heart chakra include doing push ups, swimming (breast stroke) as well as loving acts such as hugging yourself. Balancing your heart chakra has a lot to do with loving yourself and loving others. Genuinely caring about other people and their well being. You cannot align all of your chakras if the fourth chakra is not balanced.
There also ways of balancing and tuning the fourth chakra through a guided meditation, I found that these exercises really help to relax your body and mind. I have also had good experiences through meditation that enable to be more friendly and open to other people. When you find that you feel happier about yourself you are awakening the fourth chakra, and when it is awakened, you will be more open to people and you will attract more positive things into your life.
If you want to learn more about balancing your chakras you may also want to look into Qigong - An ancient practice of energy medicine that originated in China.
Heart Chakra Meditation Video
Guided Anahata Heart Chakra Meditation
More by this Author
A Guide to germinating seeds and starting a garden in the spring, and when is the best time to start planting seeds in your garden for a great garden harvest.
Buyer's guide for choosing the best paintball gun on the market in 2015. Should you get a speedball marker or woodsball gun? Best paintball upgrades.
A dietary guide to building bigger muscle on your arms and the lifestyle you should embrace if you want larger biceps and triceps. High protein diet and pre-workout supplements are key to growth.